Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Haha Nah
This shows that it was literally all about the money. Like... Even More blatantly than ever before lol.

If this was all about bringing down Puff for 30 years of injustices and making an example out of him and standing up for trafficking victims like what was initially reported, then she would not have "amicably settled" in less than 72 hours Lol. She just wanted some bread, it is what it is.

Exactly. I remember when folks were getting on The Chandler family for settling and taking money after accusing Michael Jackson of Child molestation. How is Cassie any different? If all the shyt she described was so barbaric and inhumane you would want this nikkah locked or in a cemetery. Fukk a bag

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u think u care what people think after a 50 mill check when u a 1 hit wonder
She said in the complaint that she was also doing this for survivors. She created the narrative. In my opinion, if she really wanted justice, she would’ve gone to court and aired him out like that white girl did to Epstein and crew,

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does she have to follow through lol?

The damage is done.

The documents detailing the abuse she suffered is out there.

And she has definitely been gagged as part of the settlement.

But that doesn’t mean others are, this isn’t something that’ll be forgotten about.
It’s a permanent stain of Diddy now.
Depends. What people do in their bedroom is their business. The only issue in my opinion is the physical abuse, however we have seen many celebs bounce back from domestic violence cases. Folks still support 50 cent who has a documented history of domestic violence. They support Bill Cosby and Mike Tyson who are convicted rapists. To some regard, folks still support R Kelly.

I have no dog in this race, but let’s be realistic here.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
All these women who want a check use the same playbook...abuse, sexual assault, rape, etc...

They literally all use the same playbook

It's disgusting...but when men start doing this to women, I bet you women will sing a diff tune

Daps
She said in the complaint that she was also doing this for survivors. She created the narrative. In my opinion, if she really wanted justice, she would’ve gone to court and aired him out like that white girl did to Epstein and crew,

the complaint said no such thing about anybody else other than herself.
either you didn't read, or your reading comprehension is sorely lacking, or you are probably confusing internet incel gossip talking points with a legal document where every single line and paragraph has to be a factually allegation about herself or a legal allegation.... and in those legal allegations are citations to specific statutes that allow for monetary compensation in a civil lawsuit :skip:

Last edited:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Puff said Fuvk Ya Justice...I got cash what's up

lol

Cassie done gave these chicks a new playbook on handling high networth men
Trust n believe we will see this play ran again.

All that shyt she did n indulged in when y'all was together can be flipped n used against you later .... sex drugs fetishes etc

That anal she nutted off of is now rape
That ex pill she begged you to get is now you hooking her on drugs

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Do you think puff did the vile shyt or you just mad at her revenge?

I'm mad at the hustle n playing victim shyt when it was convenient
Nothing about this lawsuit was based on principal
She was cool with the swinging lifestyle when it was all good....
But now she wants to be looked at as a victim n survivor.... Foh

Not to mention she kept going back after every break up...

I respect women that don't move the goalpost on what they'll tolerate ala Travis Kelce ex black gf. He cheated, she said fk you n your nfl money n bounced. N ain't looked back since.
That's a woman with integrity

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Depends. What people do in their bedroom is their business. The only issue in my opinion is the physical abuse, however we have seen many celebs bounce back from domestic violence cases. Folks still support 50 cent who has a documented history of domestic violence. They support Bill Cosby and Mike Tyson who are convicted rapists. To some regard, folks still support R Kelly.

I have no dog in this race, but let’s be realistic here.
Those you mentioned don’t be up in the limelight and socials trying to portray themselves as this super happy go lucky positive motivator etc lol

That’s his brand and this is very off brand for him

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Kid Cudi is a much better man than me because I might have put a contract on Puff’s head after he blew up my car. That’s a threat serious enough for me to play start playing offense. We’re well past playing defense and trying to de-escalate things. I’m not living my life in fear and if I have to become a different nukka, so be it.
might also have to worry bout puffy dropping a bigger bag to the contract killer and getting em to hit the person that put the hit out in the first place :mjlol:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the complaint said no such thing about anybody else other than herself.
either you didn't read, or your reading comprehension is sorely lacking, or you are probably confusing internet incel gossip talking points with a legal document where every single line and paragraph has to be a factually allegation about herself or a legal allegation.... and in those legal allegations are citations to specific statutes that allow for monetary compensation in a civil lawsuit :skip:
Did she not say the following in the article linked on page 1?

I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.

:troll:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Well this came and went like his album..
walter-white-walter-crying.gif