Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking 100m's definitely more than that 30 his lawyer was talking about

Didn't want his brand damaged anymore, but his whole "brother love" gimmick been about distracting from this. He must have known this shyt was coming down the pike

You stupid....
They most definitely settled for less than 30m
This fool said a 100m ....smh
Like this shyt monopoly money
Maybe consult with Webster on what a SETTLEMENT means

It's almost like you're unfamiliar with attorneys n their tactics. EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but She fukked up settling. All of that "im taking my power back Anna mae" bullshyt was to build public sympathy.

I would want that nikkah head cut off or doing 100 years in prison if i was treated like she claimed
You do realize a civil suit isn't a criminal case that results in doing bids, right?

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
If this went to court and dragged on for months. And Cassie won. Her ‘reward’ was always going to be money and not Puff in prison. So I really don’t see Cassie settling showing she was just after the money per se. It was always the reward and justice for what she claims he did. And she got that reward locked in. It’s a no brainer to settle as Cassie if the numbers right

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Exactly - Puff could countersue for extortion and defamation.

Cassie's lawyers have been persistent with demand letters, this will come out in court as evidence. Also her husbands financial problems, failed gofundme scams and her motive to not accept the original offer which was 8 figures, not 7, 8!

Lawyers need to cast the net wide and exaggerate the claims to the fullest extent but also it tie it into existing laws the best as they can.

This is not ground breaking or blind siding Puff, he was prepared, knew of the possibilities for a fall out in negotiations of settlement for month. He has prepped his family, his current team and his companies to make them aware that there was going to be accusations and a battle and that this is strictly a cash grab for money.

:mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Surprise surprise......
The lawyers negotiated a settlement and she took the money. Because it was always about the money.
This bytch ain't got no integrity

Don't ever in yo life question me again you stupid muhfuka. Fk you ya mama n ya neg @ItWasWritten

Those with street sense saw the play from a mile away.

@ItWasWritten you dkheads
@THE 101

Issa civil suit breh.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
If this went to court and dragged on for months. And Cassie won. Her ‘reward’ was always going to be money and not Puff in prison. So I really don’t see Cassie settling showing she was just after the money per se. It was always the reward and justice for what she claims he did. And she got that reward locked in. It’s a no brainer to settle as Cassie if the numbers right

Haha Nah
This shows that it was literally all about the money. Like... Even More blatantly than ever before lol.

If this was all about bringing down Puff for 30 years of injustices and making an example out of him and standing up for trafficking victims like what was initially reported, then she would not have "amicably settled" in less than 72 hours Lol. She just wanted some bread, it is what it is.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Haha Nah
This shows that it was literally all about the money. Like... Even More blatantly than ever before lol.

If this was all about bringing down Puff for 30 years of injustices and making an example out of him and standing up for trafficking victims like what was initially reported, then she would not have "amicably settled" in less than 72 hours Lol. She just wanted some bread, it is what it is.

But such an approach of ‘bringing Puff down’ comes with risk. I agree if Puff is this evil guy, then arguably a victim should aim to have the guy brought down for it. But same time. Given it’s old accusations, the risk is there of losing. So as the victim your perspective could easily be the best win is monetary. And I don’t think anything wrong with that if prosecution and prison time isn’t on the cards.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
But such an approach of ‘bringing Puff down’ comes with risk. I agree if Puff is this evil guy, then arguably a victim should aim to have the guy brought down for it. But same time. Given it’s old accusations, the risk is there of losing. So as the victim your perspective could easily be the best win is monetary. And I don’t think anything wrong with that if prosecution and prison time isn’t on the cards.

Eh. Well To all those ppl who were thumping their chests about how she turned down 8 figures to pursue the case and that she was ten toes down ready to slay the dragon and Puff is finished and he's gonna be proven "guilty" in a court setting for the world to see, they probably feel silly right now.

All I know is, it's not my money and none of it's coming my way.

Aside from gossip and memes, Ppl gonna forget about this by February.

:snooze: