Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think this is gonna open the floodgates for a lot of celebrities getting their dirty laundry getting thrown out in the public.
Nah, just Diddy

Unless they're associated

A lot of rappers we already know ain't shyt but nothing gets done

Joe Budden and Fab, both women beaterz

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I honestly don’t think he cares about that. She knew exactly what she was doing when she got with Diddy. I dont judge people but she’s no innocent party. Soooo many men in the world and you choose to be with the guy who has beef with the father of your son?

Who knows really. They always never got a long anyway.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nah, just Didsy

Unless they're associated

A lot of rappers we already know ain't shyt but nothing gets done

Joe Budden and Fab, both women beaterz

:manny: I don’t know seems like every other day it’s some dirt being dug up of a celebrity. This attracts views for these news outlets too so I’m sure most looking for entertainment from these things.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Don’t forget big Pun too.

I have a feeling that all this will die down shortly.
Not the Diddy shyt

Nope

Too many dudes don't like him

And he's so big it's impossible to ignore this

And other stories will come

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People's expectations of a criminal case being made vs a civil lawsuit being filed, I think a lot of people just don't understand how the process works, whether in good faith or probably often not. You don't just TELL the Manhattan DA's office to open an investigation, which could take years, and be shut down with no charges. If it even gets opened. Nor do you just tell the Central District of California to open an investigation. Not sure where that idea comes from.

Here's something most people don't know, the ONLY reason Epstein case got charged in NY, is from the reporting done by the Miami Herald. Geoff Berman's staffers read the reporting and brought it to him, and he said let's go get this guy.

given the scope of this, the feds may pick this up, but they may decide it's not prosecutable.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not the Diddy shyt

Nope

Too many dudes don't Luke him

And he's so big it's impossible to ignore this

And other stories will come
Yeah this ain't Budden, whether you think cash grab or not, it's not going away easy. Too much intrigue, too much evidence of abuse whether in stories or pics like that one of her with the stitches & swollen lip, too big of a name on the hook

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
The nikka is extremely rich and famous

he prob got access to all kinds of crazy shyt.
fukk nikka you supposedly got money and can get me touched. Showing guns and bullets thinking you putting fear in nikkas. I’ll smacc the shyt outta you bytch you ain’t stupid you know if you pull up to my block I’m smacking you silly you fukking rat

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
fukk nikka you supposedly got money and can get me touched. Showing guns and bullets thinking you putting fear in nikkas. I’ll smacc the shyt outta you bytch you ain’t stupid you know if you pull up to my block I’m smacking you silly you fukking rat
Bro stop it

I tried to link up with you off line, u on some weird internet police shyt. And here u go again on some weird police shyt. I don’t know what guns or bullets u talking bout officer Kasper.

U gave me the number to the police department when I said I’m gonna pull up.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Bro stop it

I tried to link up with you off line, u on some weird internet police shyt. And here u go again on some weird police shyt. I don’t know what guns or bullets u talking bout officer Kasper.

U gave me the number to the police department when I said I’m gonna pull up.
@Kasper KArr

Broke police ass nikka stop quoting and tagging, I will have your head knocked off and you momma crying.

:mjlol:
fukk nikka you snitch on yourself. You def a homo thug flexible nikka!

PULL UP YO MY ADDRESS BOSSMAN! IMMA SEND YOU PACC DA FUK UP BACK TO THEM SEAN JOHN JEANS WEARING BAMAS IN STL.

🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀