Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Yea,I kinda figured it was time for another "he's done,it's over" thread,we usually get about 3 or 4 a year,and as per usual,you got people guaranteeing damn near that the person did it,but when the person is later exonerated,these same people are nowhere to be found.

I didn’t know Diddy had stans in 2023

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They saying it was Wale that got hung over a balcony by puff

:dead:

Omfg Puff was terrorizing these 2010 backpack/soft rappers lmfaooo

-head cracked Drake in front of people at Liv in Miami
- squared up with J.Cole after confronting Kendrick over the King of NY line in the Control freestyle and attempting to pour a drink on him
- blew up Kid Cudis car over Cassie
- hung Wale off a balcony

This man caught the ghost of KRS-ONE at the PM DAWN show

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Omfg Puff was terrorizing these 2010 backpack/soft rappers lmfaooo

-head cracked Drake in front of people at Liv in Miami
- squared up with J.Cole after confronting Kendrick over the King of NY line in the Control freestyle and attempting to pour a drink on him
- blew up Kid Cudis car over Cassie
- hung Wale off a balcony

This man caught the ghost of KRS-ONE at the PM DAWN show

Puff a crazy gangster to those guys, he's from a different era, and is different breed for sure. He probably felt like a mob boss among the likes of Wale and Drake and Kid Cudi. The man was tossing pistols out of stash spots, coked out of his mind, after his homie lit up the club. And didn't say a word, tried to bribe a driver in the police station. Had his boys beat the fukk out of Steve Stoute in front of him, cracked his head with a bottle.

this how I feel in super hipster spots lol

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yea,I kinda figured it was time for another "he's done,it's over" thread,we usually get about 3 or 4 a year,and as per usual,you got people guaranteeing damn near that the person did it,but when the person is later exonerated,these same people are nowhere to be found.

Same dudes who swore up and down Travis Scott was going to be either dead, locked up, or working at Nordstrom by the end of 2021.
Same EXACT dudes :mjlol:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This one has 35 pages of evidence from the victim. Not just he say she say..

35 pages!

Ya don't say.

Well then,surely she can't be lying,and her "coming forward for all women" will make this a slam dunk case.

I know y'all niccaz ain't never really had no hoes,cuz y'all rush to believe them,any nikka worth his salt knows that women practice deceit casually in everyday life,so when some shyt seems off,it's probably best to wait and see.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
35 pages!

Ya don't say.

Well then,surely she can't be lying,and her "coming forward for all women" will make this a slam dunk case.

I know y'all niccaz ain't never really had no hoes,cuz y'all rush to believe them,any nikka worth his salt knows that women practice deceit casually in everyday life,so when some shyt seems off,it's probably best to wait and see.
Lmao

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
35 pages!

Ya don't say.

You sound like a weirdo :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps