Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
thats the part i dont get about people saying this is a cash grab. That is some humiliatingly graphic shyt to admit about yourself publicly.

She asked for $30M before she filed the lawsuit

This is obv a cash grab bc her and her husband are broke

I hope she doesn't get a penny

This is a civil case, not criminal

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the part i dont get about people saying this is a cash grab. That is some humiliatingly graphic shyt to admit about yourself publicly.

By definition since its a civil lawsuit its only about money. But it could also be an Ime Udoka situation. Maybe the freak off videos leaked and her husband found out. Now she claim she was forced to participate to save face.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps

if you're going by this, though, what does it mean that diddy was willing to pay her 8 figures not to sue?

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly - Puff could countersue for extortion and defamation.

Cassie's lawyers have been persistent with demand letters, this will come out in court as evidence. Also her husbands financial problems, failed gofundme scams and her motive to not accept the original offer which was 8 figures, not 7, 8!

Lawyers need to cast the net wide and exaggerate the claims to the fullest extent but also it tie it into existing laws the best as they can.

This is not ground breaking or blind siding Puff, he was prepared, knew of the possibilities for a fall out in negotiations of settlement for month. He has prepped his family, his current team and his companies to make them aware that there was going to be accusations and a battle and that this is strictly a cash grab for money.

Daps

Criminal case is a tougher ask after such a long period, but she's away from him now and maybe she's only now got the courage to come out with this and letting that world know and gaining financially could be peace for her. He could beat a criminal case and she get nothing anyway. We see this often, Money talks louder than anything. Better to be away from him, and $30mill richer than him being locked up with $0

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're going by this, though, what does it mean that diddy was willing to pay her 8 figures not to sue?
The $10 m was a good faith compromise to not have it made public.

It's basically royalties from "Me and you" to him going back to her so was seen as a decent trade off to not have it be a public dispute. Companies make offers all the time. It also would silence her claims which is an investment into risk management. She wasn't willing to go for it now she's going to get less than the 8 figures and maybe nothing at all.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Criminal case is a tougher ask after such a long period, but she's away from him now and maybe she's only now got the courage to come out with this and letting that world know and gaining financially could be peace for her. He could beat a criminal case and she get nothing anyway. We see this often, Money talks louder than anything. Better to be away from him, and $30mill richer than him being locked up with $0

But if he's locked up, he's off the streets. He could still get out of this and she still end up with nothing. This still hurts his image though either way.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

he was willing to give her $10M as a final care package and to keep their affairs between them but he wasn't willing to give her $30M

In the public eye, you want to avoid he say vs she say

if she was serious about the damage she endured, she would've went to local PD to file criminal charges...she hasn't, I wonder why :jbhmm:

Bc she wants a big payout to fund her & her husband's lifestyle:feedme:

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
i can understand not wanting to give either of them the benefit of the doubt, but i don't know why you'd only give it to diddy. if the $30m is fishy, so is the $10m.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most hilarious shyt about this is the “street teams” online still on their knees slobbing this demonic deviant off. Meanwhile nobody is taking up for him publicly. If they actually had access in the first place they know that well is probably gonna run dry.

Keep fighting the good fight boys:mjlol:

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can understand not wanting to give either of them the benefit of the doubt, but i don't know why you'd only give it to diddy. if the $30m is fishy, so is the $10m.

30 million was the demand, 10 mill was the lowest puff could go without it dropping to 7 figure ie 9 milllion, cassie and her husband in financial distress and that 30 m is cash for life set

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The $10 m was a good faith compromise to not have it made public.

It's basically royalties from "Me and you" to him going back to her so was seen as a decent trade off to not have it be a public dispute. Companies make offers all the time. It also would silence her claims which is an investment into risk management. She wasn't willing to go for it now she's going to get less than the 8 figures and maybe nothing at all.
Bro you like that one girl for Tori lanes 🤣 😂 💀 😒

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
This makes me doubt the whole thing. Like Puff was still trying to kill Suge in the late 2000s? And was gonna do it himself?
Man he was high off drugs man lol
That wasn’t sober thoughts.

Homie would’ve got half way there and asked his driver to turn the car around :mjlol: