Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can understand not wanting to give either of them the benefit of the doubt, but i don't know why you'd only give it to diddy. if the $30m is fishy, so is the $10m.
I doubt be would even give the broad he’s showcasing around $10m. But he’ll give the chick who’s had her husband throw shade his way for the past couple years $10m for “holding him down through the dark times”

Yeah iight lol

Daps
thats the part i dont get about people saying this is a cash grab. That is some humiliatingly graphic shyt to admit about yourself publicly.

a lot of people who are used to being losers in society and victimized seem to look down on people that DEMAND to be paid for when wrongs occur. i don't get it, it's like they think the moral thing to do is take that ass whooping without compensation... because that's what they used to. all i can chalk it up to is folks is ptsded out. but rights and legalities say otherwise.... and the "winners" and successful people have a whole team of lawyers to effect just that lol.

you fukk with my mind, body, property, anything..... 1 word... LAWSUIT. :yeshrug:

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cassie had a time clock on filing due the expiration on the laws. The other thing that could have pissed her and her husband off is the constant conversations they have on this topic as a way for both of them to move forward he pressured her to act. Both to keep things intact relationship / marriage wise and for the money / closure.

Cassie also taking things that Puff been doing as subliminal taunts.

- 2022 - "Gotta move on" track was written for Cassie

- 2022 - BET lifetime achievement speech - thanks to Cassie, much love and respect to you for holding me down

- 2022 november having a kid with a Cassie look alike after a decade of not having a kid w cassie

2022-23 - taking yung miami on shopping sprees with quarter millie a pop and giving her a 7 figure platform on revolt

- Act bad video had to be the last straw

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I've never understood why nikkas thought this crazy nikka was soft. Suge and Pac and them was always gonna be light work if it went to that coz the nikka unhinged.
Nah I think the incidents with Pac and Suge is what turned him fully unhinged. He knows the bullets that hit Big were meant for him. Probably turned him into a demon after that.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
cassieface.jpg

"She slipped on a banana peel and fell down the stairs." - Razzay

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There hasn’t even been relatives coming to Diddy’s defense like two people are in here. That should tell you something right there.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not ready for that discussion
I am. No doubt that she wanted to be famous at any cost. I’m not say that she should’ve been abused. Nobody should be abused, but life is about choices and she chose the life she wanted.

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot Diddy was messing with 50’s baby mama, no wonder he hates his guts

I honestly don’t think he cares about that. She knew exactly what she was doing when she got with Diddy. I dont judge people but she’s no innocent party. Soooo many men in the world and you choose to be with the guy who has beef with the father of your son?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30 million was the demand, 10 mill was the lowest puff could go without it dropping to 7 figure ie 9 milllion, cassie and her husband in financial distress and that 30 m is cash for life set
In situations like these does the matter every really go away though? For someone who lives a celeb life, $30 million is not a lot of money. She can easily go back looking for more.

Maybe it’s for the best that this case goes to court then it ends with the verdict. I don’t know. I’m no expert.