dancing-p-diddy.gif

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I see why her career ain’t popping

She crazy as hell
She made some interesting points. Probably not the best comparison but look how folks treated Megan after her incident vs how folk are rallying around Cassie.

I believe that Cassie would still be with Diddy if they had a kid together or they got married.

I wonder what the final straw was that broke Jay-Zs back and made her leave.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea,I kinda figured it was time for another "he's done,it's over" thread,we usually get about 3 or 4 a year,and as per usual,you got people guaranteeing damn near that the person did it,but when the person is later exonerated,these same people are nowhere to be found.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She made some interesting points. Probably not the best comparison but look how folks treated Megan after her incident vs how folk are rallying around Cassie.

I believe that Cassie would still be with Diddy if they had a kid together or they got married.

I wonder what the final straw was that broke Jay-Zs back and made her leave.
It’s the way she phrased it and was loling

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yea,I kinda figured it was time for another "he's done,it's over" thread,we usually get about 3 or 4 a year,and as per usual,you got people guaranteeing damn near that the person did it,but when the person is later exonerated,these same people are nowhere to be found.
This one has 35 pages of evidence from the victim. Not just he say she say..