Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
Why do people think that someone like Cassie, or almost anyone can just start a criminal investigation? it doesn't work like that. Especially when you are talking about things going back to 2005. And the timeline on that could be years. It could not be, but it's all a gamble. I think people have a bias obviously, but also, like a fictionalized idea of how bureacracies like a DA's office or US Attorneys Office works.

I would love to hear or maybe not, how Cassie does this. She just walks into 1 Andrew Plaza and says "Puff assaulted me". They will say ok. Let me see what we can do. And then they will run that to their superiors, or will run that by their superiors, and all the way up the chain of command. At ANY point anything could derail that. They could have a conflict in jurisdictions. A supervisor who doesn't care about sex trafficing cases, or recently lost a high profile one.

Truthfully, an ambtious AUSA in Eastern or Southern District could take a run at this. If they filed an indictment against Epstein and R Kelly, they could make this prosecution.

Remember when Weinstein, in real time, groped and assaulted a woman, she went straight to the police, and they took a run at him? Got him on tape, and ended up not filing charges. This was in 2015.

Anybody can start a criminal investigation. All you gotta do is go to the police station and file a report.

I could start a criminal investigation on the coli right now and tell them to pay special attention to the posts of some dude named @re'up because he been on there making terrorist threats, and voila, a criminal investigation has been started.

Cassie ain't a regular person on the streets. She's a star in her own right (a washed up one, but a star nonetheless) and she was Diddy's gf for a decade. If anybody could get the ball rolling on an investigation into him, she could.

But she didn't want to. She didn't care about the crimes he committed.

The only thing she cares about is #rentdue. It's that simple.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I hate to say it but as I read that long as shyt it really hit how fukked that whole situation was

Ryan Leslie was in love with her, she just wanted to get on.

Puff saw that look in her eyes, took her from the nikka, then whored her out after he got bored.

This is why I would never let my daughter date a New York nikka.

He took that gorgeous young impressionable girl and instead of guiding her like a man 20 years her senior should, he turned her out then threw her away.
sounds like as a man one must never put the lady on a pedestal. :unimpressed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There are women saying the same thing you dumb fukk. Most of the people questioning this quick settlement also wanted diddy to be held accountable and to fry. So don’t pull that played out “hate women” nonsense
Is that supposed to change the premise of my comment? I never once referred to a specific gender in that comment.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cassie ran off with the Personal trainer. You'd think she would've been exposed this

She wanted to be in the music industry, she knew what time it is her first Boyfriend was her producer Ryan Leslie who made a song about her

diddy was already plotting if not actually hitting that when she came out. Shorty had zero musical talent you think she got on beside her looks? negro Please

Simping ass dude who sign these lazy entitled racially ambiguous hoes who cannot sing, ruined the music industry.