Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody say you raped em, beat em up, had them in drug fueled cuck sessions, hung a nikka over a balcony, and blew somebody car up and you immediately cash that person out?

tenor.gif

Cassie said run my coins and he said how much. No hesi:mjgrin:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Somebody say you raped em, beat em up, had them in drug fueled cuck sessions, hung a nikka over a balcony, and blew somebody car up and you immediately cash that person out?

tenor.gif

Cassie said run my coins and he said how much. No hesi:mjgrin:

This just tells me that a trial would've uncovered even more ridiculous and disgusting behavior. Puff gets to "Diddy bop" another day but not without that stank on him. Good luck to any celebs trying to jump back on that train track.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Diddy definitely did it if it's already resolved

He definitely did something that would embarrass him if made public. Puff at a point in his life in which he wants to be look at as a good guy. A video of him just screaming on Cassie is going to make him look bad." If he committed a brutal rape and tried to murder someone with a car bomb, paying a settlement will not allow you to get away with it. They are both serious felony crimes that carry at least 25 years in prison, and the rape requiring to register as a sex offender for life.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
How did she fold if she got what she asked for?

If you asked me for $100 and I sent you $100, you folded?

Some yall sound deranged in here
It was 24 hours breh. It’s not a good look no matter how you try to spin it. “Deranged” I hate how you idiots throw out words like that just because someone has a difference of opinion. The shyt diddy is accused of is “deranged” not me questioning a quick settlement. Get the fukk out of here you try hard :camby:“deranged”?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It was 24 hours breh. It’s not a good look no matter how you try to spin it. “Deranged” I hate how you idiots throw out words like that just because someone has a difference of opinion. The shyt diddy is accused of is “deranged” not me questioning a quick settlement. Get the fukk out of here you try hard :camby:“deranged”?
Why would it matter if it was 1 hour or 24 hours? How did she fold if she got what she asked for?

Diddy is the reason it was a quick settlement. These things usually take months (depp vs amber herd).

Diddy obviously wanted this gone asap so he paid instead of fighting it.

How does that equal to cassie folding?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How did she fold if she got what she asked for?

If you asked me for $100 and I sent you $100, you folded?

Some yall sound deranged in here
THANK YOU. Dudes in here making no fukkin sense. Like it's foreign to them what a lawsuit actually is. The suit is asking for MONEY. The lawsuit doesn't say the purpose of this is to "help other victims who have been silenced" or "show the world Mr. Combs is an abuser". It specifically asks for money!! They are missing the part where money negotiations have been going on for the past 6 months and they couldn't come to an agreement, so her lawyer had to file this complaint to make it public and put the pressure on him. And it worked! If the purpose wasn't money why would they have been having secret negotiations for the past 6 months?? It's some delusional azz nyqqas in here :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
THANK YOU. Dudes in here making no fukkin sense. Like it's foreign to them what a lawsuit actually is. The suit is asking for MONEY. The lawsuit doesn't say the purpose of this is to "help other victims who have been silenced" or "show the world Mr. Combs is an abuser". It specifically asks for money!! They are missing the part where money negotiations have been going on for the past 6 months and they couldn't come to an agreement, so her lawyer had to file this complaint to make it public and put the pressure on him. And it worked! If the purpose wasn't money why would they have been having secret negotiations for the past 6 months?? It's some delusional azz nyqqas in here :mjlol:
Some posters on this site hate women. That’s why.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I hope Cassie can drop an album now with Ryan Leslie :hubie:
Ryan shouldn't piss on her if she was on fire...........had that man making the best emo music.........didn't think he was gonna make.......it started off with a kiss uh huh.......never expected this uh huh........and now I been coping with my addiction addictiooonnnnnnnnnnn