Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Tair

Superstar
Daps
75c733f5776e310160f75fb25a234deea125670d.gif

Better get to them donations, Major!

They dropped the Diddy case and admitted fault but still going after Majors? Alvin Bragg is looking like he's just another corrupt politician.

:hhh:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They dropped the Diddy case and admitted fault but still going after Majors? Alvin Bragg is looking like he's just another corrupt politician.

:hhh:
Huh? This was a civil lawsuit against Puff. The criminal justice system has nothing to do with that. Majors is being prosecuted in criminal court. You can't compare the two.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There are women saying the same thing you dumb fukk. Most of the people questioning this quick settlement also wanted diddy to be held accountable and to fry. So don’t pull that played out “hate women” nonsense
LMAO at you thinking |Cassie should give a FUKK what "they" wanted to come from this:stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There are women saying the same thing you dumb fukk. Most of the people questioning this quick settlement also wanted diddy to be held accountable and to fry. So don’t pull that played out “hate women” nonsense
So blame diddy for not fighting it and stretching it out to prove his innocence :dahell:

None of this circles back to how cassie folded :dahell:

So she put the offer out there, diddy accepts so no more info would get released, and cassie was supposed to be like :whoa: @Dynamite James of the coli told me to rescind this arrangement because he feels you paid me to quick for the pain :whoa:

:martin:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why do people think that someone like Cassie, or almost anyone can just start a criminal investigation? it doesn't work like that. Especially when you are talking about things going back to 2005. And the timeline on that could be years. It could not be, but it's all a gamble. I think people have a bias obviously, but also, like a fictionalized idea of how bureacracies like a DA's office or US Attorneys Office works.

I would love to hear or maybe not, how Cassie does this. She just walks into 1 Andrew Plaza and says "Puff assaulted me". They will say ok. Let me see what we can do. And then they will run that to their superiors, or will run that by their superiors, and all the way up the chain of command. At ANY point anything could derail that. They could have a conflict in jurisdictions. A supervisor who doesn't care about sex trafficing cases, or recently lost a high profile one.

Truthfully, an ambtious AUSA in Eastern or Southern District could take a run at this. If they filed an indictment against Epstein and R Kelly, they could make this prosecution.

Remember when Weinstein, in real time, groped and assaulted a woman, she went straight to the police, and they took a run at him? Got him on tape, and ended up not filing charges. This was in 2015.