Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
He couldn't settle if Cassie didn't wanna settle. I thought she wasn't doing this for money... :sas2:

Hoe folded for a check in less than 2 days :dead:
it kinda makes them both look guilty. shes guilty of wanting money, hes guilty of some of that shyt she accused him of lol

Daps
MJ settled would be my defense to the public if I’m Puff lol

All celebs settle. Celebs don't spend time in court fighting cases if they don't have to, because all it does is taint their public image which they rely on to make money. Making a payout and putting it behind them is what lawyers always advise them to do.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wanna see him go on a retaliation tour for the simple fact that so many dumbasses stepped out there the first day the lawsuit was filed (on the first day!) taking their shots and making their snide comments and what not. They really thought Cassie was in this for "justice" when all she wanted was more money than he offered her the first time.

If Diddy really is this cartoon villain she says he is, a lot of folks better watch their back. :mjlol:

They better get one of them mirrors to check their cars for bombs :mjlol:

You always supposed to wait till the villain goes down before you start talking trash. :pachaha:
You always been a top 3 weirdo on this site but this thread elevated you to top weirdo. Congratulations fukking weirdo

Daps
You always been a top 3 weirdo on this site but this thread elevated you to top weirdo. Congratulations fukking weirdo

Diddy lives to be the Joker another day, you dumbass clown. You really thought this was about poor Cassie needing to do this because she was victimized, when nah dumbass, she was just broke.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I believe what she accused him of. I believe she was willing to deal with it while she was benefitting from being with one of the biggest music execs/celebs on the planet. According to her lawsuit, their very first physical contact was him grabbing her and taking her into a bathroom where he forcibly kissed her. And you still fukked with him after that? After they broke up, she's sitting around broke with 2 kids and saying to herself "this niqqa did all this sh!t to me, and he's a billionaire while I'm struggling. Nah, that ain't the end of this".

A settlement this fast means there is a lot of stuff Puff aint want to come out.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

nikka already settled but the damage is done... :pachaha:
The Pressure made that fakkit cut
the check but the damage is already done.
Puff is washed and this just opened the flood gates.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif