Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
I believe what she accused him of. I believe she was willing to deal with it while she was benefitting from being with one of the biggest music execs/celebs on the planet. According to her lawsuit, their very first physical contact was him grabbing her and taking her into a bathroom where he forcibly kissed her. And you still fukked with him after that? After they broke up, she's sitting around broke with 2 kids and saying to herself "this niqqa did all this sh!t to me, and he's a billionaire while I'm struggling. Nah, that ain't the end of this".

A settlement this fast means there is a lot of stuff Puff aint want to come out.

And this is all I'm saying. She was bout it as long as she was able to use Puff for money and fame and benefits. And now that she's broke, she wants to cry foul for a payday.

Well she got her money, and good for her. I'm laughing at all these silly internet cacs and nxggas that really thought this lawsuit was gonna be the "downfall of Puffy".

:mjlol: These fools was putting they hopes and dreams on Cassie, and as soon as that check cleared, she hit all them internet nxggas with the ":camby: I got what I wanted, y'all can go now"

Daps
You are underestimating how this move is a bad look for Cassie. She empowered people by coming out against her alleged abuser only to fold 24 hours later with Cash. Look at these comments. We all know diddy is a piece of shyt but come the fukk on

:banderas: The comments. This is all I wanted, was for people to see this lying treacherous hoe for the moneygrubbing thot that she is.

My job is done. :salute: Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, brehs and brehettes.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
You're sayimg "fold" with cash. You do realize that the goal of filing this lawsuit was to get cash. The threat of exposing Puff was just ammunition to get that. Why proceed when they are offering you victory, which at a trial is not guaranteed?
24 hours is all it took. That’s wild. Diddy needed to be brought to court.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Your sayimg "fold" with cash. You do realize that the goal of filing this lawsuit was to get cash. The threat of exposing Puff was just ammunition to get that. Why proceed when they are offering you victory, which at a trial is not guaranteed?
GTFOH with that lame excuse. With the energy that she came out with yesterday only to “Fold” (which is exactly what she did) is a bad look. I was rooting for Cassie and I’m actually mad I was even invested in this shyt.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
GTFOH with that lame excuse. With the energy that she came out with yesterday only to “Fold” (which is exactly what she did) is a bad look. I was rooting for Cassie and I’m actually mad I was even invested in this shyt.
Rooting for her to do what??? It's a lawsuit where the request is MONEY. The request in the complaint is not to help other survivors, or have people stop liking Puff. You do realize that they have been negotiating IN SECRET for the past few months. They just couldn't agree on a dollar amount. So she had to show him she wasn't playing around and filed the suit. You thought this was about something bigger than money??? Are you fukkin kidding me LMAO!!!

I would love to hear what you were "invested in" and what you thought the real goal here was. If it was just to "expose" him, dude we have the internet. She could have been exposing him for years. Seeking money in a lawsuit is a "lame excuse" now?:what:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Rooting for her to do what??? It's a lawsuit where the request is MONEY. The request in the complaint is not to help other survivors, or have people stop liking Puff. You do realize that they have been negotiating IN SECRET for the past few months. They just couldn't agree on a dollar amount. So she had to show him she wasn't playing around and filed the suit. You thought this was about something bigger than money??? Are you fukkin kidding me LMAO!!!

I would love to hear what you were "invested in" and what you thought the real goal here was. If it was just to "expose" him, dude we have the internet. She could have been exposing him for years. Seeking money in a lawsuit is a "lame excuse" now?:what:
Yeah didn’t read all that babble :unimpressed: Good Night though