Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I know that husband gotta be having buyer's remorse right now. He scooped her up not knowing the extent of freak shyt she got up to behind closed doors and the after effects of all that trauma are probably making his marriage hell on earth having to heal all the wounds Diddy created. In retrospect, you can say Diddy is the real winner here.

Part of me feels like this is him behind this and he's trynna cash out off her pain and file for divorce when the check clears :francis:

Ehh her husband is a cracka, he probably gets off on that freak shyt too

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Cassie-Ventura-p*ssy-lips-ASWB-300x300.jpg
:dame:
How close was Diddy to get that angle?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I know that husband gotta be having buyer's remorse right now. He scooped her up not knowing the extent of freak shyt she got up to behind closed doors and the after effects of all that trauma are probably making his marriage hell on earth having to heal all the wounds Diddy created.

Nope. He ran 50 miles after he found out what she'd been through.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I know that husband gotta be having buyer's remorse right now. He scooped her up not knowing the extent of freak shyt she got up to behind closed doors and the after effects of all that trauma are probably making his marriage hell on earth having to heal all the wounds Diddy created. In retrospect, you can say Diddy is the real winner here.

Part of me feels like this is him behind this and he's trynna cash out off her pain and file for divorce when the check clears :francis:
For me it's always been f*&K Puff esp for how he betrayed and blamed Shyne, didnt bother to visit Lil Kim when she was in jail, made Biggie sign his masters for a ridiculously low amt(basically extorted Biggie when he needed money)--dude is just a gratuitious a$$hole. Not on some I'm a mogul and gott be strict shyt. He's an a$$hole just for the sake of being one.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
You would've thought Kell's downfall would've convinced nikkas to stop recording these type of experiences :snoop: Is it a money grab? Highly likely. Doesn't excuse Puff's deviant behavior though. That inevitable Surviving Diddy Lifetime series about to do numbers.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People saying money grab like going up against a wealthy person with Ben Brafman on retainer, plus a half dozen other heavy hitters on his legal team is an easy payday. Puff could probably get a former US Attorney for Southern District to handle this. Geoff Berman or Audrey Strauss. Bunch of those people are in private practice now.

There's no promise she wins this if it makes it to trial.

I know that a lot of people in general life don't know these things. Who and where and what these places and people are. But, this notion that filing a civil case against even a garden variety multi millionaire is some easy payday is ludicrous. She has top representation, and her case would have been screened for weaknesses, the idea that someone like her attorney is going to file a frivolous suit is just a nonstarter.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:lolbron:You just know she’s not doing half of that freaking shyt with ol boy either. Probably on some reformed bs lol. Ol boy reading that pdf like “you used to get down like this.”

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
People saying money grab like going up against a wealthy person with Ben Brafman on retailer, plus a half dozen other heavy hitters on his legal team is an easy payday. Puff could probably get a former US Attorney for Southern District to handle this. Geoff Berman or Audrey Strauss. Bunch of those people are in private practice now.

There's no promise she wins this if it makes it to trial.

I know that a lot of people in general life don't know these things. Who and where and what these places and people are. But, this notion that filing a civil case against even a garden variety multi millionaire is some easy payday is ludicrous. She has top representation, and her case would have been screened for weaknesses, the idea that someone like her attorney is going to file a frivolous suit is just a nonstarter.

ya'll need to listen to this cat on the real. SA cases are NOTORIOUSLY hard to win criminally. And still hard in Civil court but the threshold is much lower and plenty of people just end up settling.

The bolded is ESPECIALLY true. As Curren$y once said "these detailed lyrics is way too intricate to be made up". Even if there's some yeast in the story, there's a lot of truth in for the level of detail here.