Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The small hats must have pushed the Botton on him.

Who did he piss off :huhldup:
A bunch of them over the ciroc deal. He said they did him dirty and was racist and literally it’s been a downward spiral.

The cops all of a sudden solved the Tupac murder
He gave his artist their publishing back so they would sign NDAs
Dropped a album that mostly went unnoticed
Warner said don’t dress like the joker or we will sue you
Now Cassie trying to ruin him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
need a PDF of the lawsuit.

People will say this is frivolous, but the fact that she chose to file in federal court Manhattan,

sure, some do get filed there

but that a sure way to get anything that is totally false thrown out quickly. It's not like some hillbilly state court somewhere. This is the realm of world class lawyers and judges.
Is this the same Court that the DA for Jonathan Majors filed out of?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Probably looking for a payday. I'm not saying it's not true but it smells to me like a shakedown
Well it’s a civil case and she’s been asking for money from dude for years

Not saying she’s right or wrong, just wondering why all these accusation cases end up in a civil courtroom.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Another example why it’s important for a woman to have her own and not be hanging onto a dude for everything.

Diddy got JLo in a crazy situation and she ran away to ensure her brand and money remained intact. She had her own. Cassie didn’t have her own.
Cassie ran off with the Personal trainer. You'd think she would've been exposed this
In all off this. No one has asked or mentioned her parents or guardians. She was 19, where were they at.

And who touched her as a child. Cause dysfunction is always to attracted dysfunction
She wanted to be in the music industry, she knew what time it is her first Boyfriend was her producer Ryan Leslie who made a song about her

diddy was already plotting if not actually hitting that when she came out. Shorty had zero musical talent you think she got on beside her looks? negro Please

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well it’s a civil case and she’s been asking for money from dude for years

Not saying she’s right or wrong, just wondering why all these accusation cases end up in a civil courtroom.
easier to "prove" can be pressed out to make a payment and in the Cosby case can build evidence to be charged criminally.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: The New York Adult Survivors Act (ASA) expires on Nov. 23, 2023. Buzzer Beater
which looks funny in the light she's been out of the spotlight for a minute she could've done this during the Weinstein case or the Cosby case.