Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of them over the ciroc deal. He said they did him dirty and was racist and literally it’s been a downward spiral.

The cops all of a sudden solved the Tupac murder
He gave his artist their publishing back so they would sign NDAs
Dropped a album that mostly went unnoticed
Warner said don’t dress like the joker or we will sue you
Now Cassie trying to ruin him.

Keefe D told on himself.

His album flopping shouldn't be a surprise in 2023.

Warner sent a cease and desist because he was the Joker in a commercial not for just wearing the costume.

These aren't conspiracies.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
which looks funny in the light she's been out of the spotlight for a minute she could've done this during the Weinstein case or the Cosby case.
Y'all say this every rape and molestation case. We literally have 10 years worth of celebrity rape and molestation cases, PLUS the Catholic Church and Olympic gymnastics team to verify rape victims do not come forward right away.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Puff is a demon. Everywhere he go he causes some evil shyt happens. Caused mass death at city college and dipped back in 1991. So much negative shyt is attached to him and he always got away with it.
When people talk about the illuminati it doesn't exist yet it does exist. Billionaires talk about reshaping the world ( and making beaucoup money recouping off the positive PR) As Epstein showed rich nikkas really like p*ssy. You think a billionaire wants to get hemmed up over some thot they smashe 20 years ago? Them nikkas is all complict in the bullshyt and they all go to the same parties. Back in the day Diddy was throwing parties with white people Ron Pearlman and the official Oscars afterparty.

You think Diddy would go down by himself? They heard the stories back then all them nikkas and the vast majority of the thots are gonna be silent bags will be handed out to the right people and all will be forgotten.

Technically Diddy can't be canceled because he doesn't really have nothing that people can boycott. Diddy could always do the Russelll Simmions race and frankly I'm surprised he didn't already do it.

Russ has been back and forth and Drew Dixon transitioned accusing someone else of trying to fukk. Why does all these industry nikkas try her specfically?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The truth is probably closer to the middle. She's full of it for acting like Diddy forced her to get with him. IMHO, she willingly left Ryan and chose. Like you said. She wanted the rich nikka. But I think that once she got with Diddy, she saw the :demonic: and it was too late. On a side note, I remember when I was watching Making the Band. I always felt the vibe was off with Diddy and Aubrey (the white bish). She talked to him too intimately for someone that was supposed to be an artist and he got mad aggy/butthurt with her a couple of times when he should've been her boss. Like I can't imagine Wayne getting that butthurt with Nicki Minaj. Now I look back on it, he was obviously fukkin her :pachaha:
Exactly. Couldn’t explicitly say it but she’s been dropping hints over the years. She’s one of the ones who got away before it was too deep

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Y'all say this every rape and molestation case. We literally have 10 years worth of celebrity rape and molestation cases, PLUS the Catholic Church and Olympic gymnastics team to verify rape victims do not come forward right away.
I get it not even saying that the accusers are lying but other than naming and shaming victimizers there's not much that can be done unless it's a cascade of accusers.

Also the primary answer can't always be a bag. You can prosecute then sue.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which looks funny in the light she's been out of the spotlight for a minute she could've done this during the Weinstein case or the Cosby case.
Let’s be real you would have made excuses if she came out with this stuff 10 years ago. You nikkas are weird when it comes to this shyt. Always have more smoke for the women.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Couldn’t explicitly say it but she’s been dropping hints over the years. She’s one of the ones who got away before it was too deep
she claimed he was the only one he wanted to fukk, not Dawn the Black girl and diddy despite what you can say about him doesn't seem to be a bed buck.

I mean why wouldn't she let him fukk? None of the girls from the other white girl group Dream said a mumbling word.