Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
She was asking for 30million before he refused. Of course it’s about the money. Which makes me not believe most of it. She lost her slot to Miami and now wants to act like she didn’t want to get paid, so drugs and fukk nikkas.
:skip:

See that is likely the thread Puff and his legal team is going to use to throw a wrench in her case

Her best bet was to do this years ago fresh off her breakup with him

Plus you know they gonna dig deep into her and the husband's finances....if they look shaky there this is gonna get painted as an extortion attempt...

As a side note I am surprised that someone allegedly into some of the degenerate stuff he is wouldn't have NDAs for the people he associates with

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I believe the allegations:francis:It says they met when he was 36 and she was 19. That 17 year age gap, combined with his power in the industry is a huge power imbalance. She probably felt powerless. If they were closer in age and he wasn't who he is, I would say she was probably into that kinky freak shyt, didn't get exactly what she wants out of the situation and is now bitter. However, the power imbalance is so stark, I sense she felt she had no choice and didn't have a sufficient support network to stand on her own.
She left a rich dude who was literally in love with her to be with a richer dude. bytch had a support system, she just chose up. Stop copping please and removing personal responsibility for the brawd.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Nah

Puff being afraid of Suge was always overblown, Puff was always on his " bad boys move in silence" meek shyt when it came to death row PUBLICLY cause unlike Suge he understood that the Gangsta bravado only gets you so far in the corporate world ( See: Suge in jail as we speak)

Puff argued with Suge to his face in the middle of the street in ATL cussing him out and when it got real Puffs man MURKED Suges man right there as they all stood.

Puff was sipping Cristol out the bottle the whole time. ( look up Jermaine Duprie's story on this out his own mouth cause this was at his birthday party)

He won the war with Suge

He might lose to Cassie tho.:yeshrug:
You nikkas crazy tryna revise history Puff was running under cars at the Soul Train Awards. He abandoned his people in LA after Big got killed. Suge put his hands on him in ATL and he ain’t do shyt. When Suge’s man got killed he started copping pleas

concise

Veteran
Daps
See that is likely the thread Puff and his legal team is going to use to throw a wrench in her case

Her best bet was to do this years ago fresh off her breakup with him

Plus you know they gonna dig deep into her and the husband's finances....if they look shaky there this is gonna get painted as an extortion attempt...

As a side note I am surprised that someone allegedly into some of the degenerate stuff he is wouldn't have NDAs for the people he associates with

She's bringing the lawsuit under that Sexual Survivors thing that NY State introduced to file civil suits after the statute of limitations to bring criminal charges expired.

They have commercials on the tv and radio everyday encouraging people to bring lawsuits if you ever saw this doctor, went to that church, went to this school, that prison, etc.

Last edited: