Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I knew the Coli had some dainty
fatherless fakkits but caping for that
cock sucka puff is beyond bytch nikkatry.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Wow …. Puffy must be feeling some pressure at this present time … he’s got the ghost of pac lurking around and keffe dee in a celll just waiting to spill the beans on puffy if what he says has any truth now this….. possibly a murder for hire and a rape case might be hanging over his head that’s tough for anyone gona be a good few rough months for puffy ….

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I read the court document that's on google docs and Cassie names people that could be witnesses for alleged acts of physical violence. I didn't include the parts of the text that includes Kid Cudi.

For context of what a "FO" is that is referenced to in quotes following this one.

Mans is done out here…

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I have mixed thoughts.....

I absolutely believe Puff did some or all of that shyt......but the lifestyle and money had her caught up...

She apparently was trying to get 30M from him to not write a tell all book.....that will not play well in court

Given the length of time I am curious how much of this she and her team believe they can prove....

Last this gonna bring a lot of people Diddy fukked over out the woodwork...his lawyers gonna be busy as fukk next year

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No sympathy. This bytch came in the game with her BF(Ryan Leslie) who gave her only hit. She dumped him for the bigger name basically ruining his career by getting him blackballed. She stayed with this degenerate fakkit ass nikka for over 10 years despite him doing nothing for her career and all these terrible things. Now she wants to sue probably because no simp saving her washed ass

Ryan will get his redemption.. has he completely gave up music or is he still doing things here and there?