Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff is a degenerate and he’s likely guilty of some of the things he’s been accused of - too many accounts of him being a scumbag. However, I hope there’s some sort of review regarding legislation around sexual assault and sexual assault allegations, both for victims’ sake, as well as for consistency regarding guidelines and awareness for the general public.

Societal attitudes and awareness regarding these issues has changed substantially even from only 10 years ago.

I mean, how do you even prove these things? What are the thresholds to be met in terms of it then becoming a criminal offense and culpability for one of the parties involved? Example - if you’re a degenerate and take your girl at the time to an orgy and tell her to engage - which she does - and then 5 years down the line she sues/makes allegations of coercive behavior and sexual assault - how is it determined that you’re guilty?

As far as I understand this thing with Cassie is a civil suit seemingly, but guidelines need to exist for the aforementioned

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I believe her who could make some of this shyt up and there are a lot of witnesses. I expect at least 10 other women to come out with similar stories. Only 10 will be strong enough to do it but I bet he has 25-30 other victims too. He’s been rich and famous over 20 years at this point.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
need a PDF of the lawsuit.

People will say this is frivolous, but the fact that she chose to file in federal court Manhattan,

sure, some do get filed there

but that a sure way to get anything that is totally false thrown out quickly. It's not like some hillbilly state court somewhere. This is the realm of world class lawyers and judges.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Come on brehs, we know what this is: shorty is on her healing journey. And she needs to sue puffy to overcome her trauma :francis: i don't think this is about money as much as her being able to move on.

we know puff like to party party
She was asking for 30million before he refused. Of course it’s about the money. Which makes me not believe most of it. She lost her slot to Miami and now wants to act like she didn’t want to get paid, so drugs and fukk nikkas.
:skip:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Like everyone diddy is entitled to the presumption of innocence until be found guilty by a jury of his peers. This is an allegation.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
tumblr_m94t4sTfcB1rqdit9o1_400.gif