Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Menna

All Star
Daps
I mean, Cassie's hit song was about sucking dikk and Diddy has had :dame: rumors since he was at Uptown (where Usher debuted) .

But the timing of this is still:patrice: It was obvious when they were together Puff was practically grooming her like she was some trophy wife .

I wouldn't be surprised if more women come forward though
First rumor I heard was ‘96 when Ma$e took Cam to Big and Diddy had dildos (Pause)

But Puf career started off shady where he threw a party and a whole bunch of people died.

He gotta join Rus in Tibet or wherever he is

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Is Diddy about to be the new R. Kelly?

Ay Cassie left him for Kudi?:ohhh: I ain't een know that

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Nah

Puff being afraid of Suge was always overblown, Puff was always on his " bad boys move in silence" meek shyt when it came to death row PUBLICLY cause unlike Suge he understood that the Gangsta bravado only gets you so far in the corporate world ( See: Suge in jail as we speak)

Puff argued with Suge to his face in the middle of the street in ATL cussing him out and when it got real Puffs man MURKED Suges man right there as they all stood.

Puff was sipping Cristol out the bottle the whole time. ( look up Jermaine Duprie's story on this out his own mouth cause this was at his birthday party)

He won the war with Suge

He might lose to Cassie tho.:yeshrug:
where I find the story?