Cars men shouldnt drive?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I couldnt agree with you more. It's that fake as status just to say " I drive a Benz or I drive a BMW." You drive a basic model COMPACT car. I was reading an article about the Kia Cadenza and the K900 and how they compare to the 5 series BMW and the E class Benz's the only argument the writer could come up with against the Kia is that "well although the car fairs equal to better than their opponents, what it comes down to, its just not a BMW or a Mercedes" and thats stupid. It's an equally if not better looking car, with great driving, great features, significantly cheaper, but the status doesnt come with it. Go head by a 3 series BMW and still rent a cheap apartment :sas1:

ain't nobody gon be paying mercedes and bmw prices for no 900's and genesis's, breh.
just sorry, not goin'......

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:beli:

he is talking about:

2004-2006_Chrysler_Sebring_Sedan.jpg

:mjlol::usure:

i know i was gon post the real baby mama fun time convertible.
yet, i got so caught up surfing roadrunners and satellites.
i was like fukk that new sebring bullshyt.

that new sebring shyt is a girl car, period.

art barr

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
All I know is nikkas in my area stay driving the same ass whips (Chrysler 300, charger, crown vic, impala) and they're the entry level trim.

Drive whatever the fukk you wanna drive

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it's a whole lot of nikkaz who lost at that's my car.
the one game as a boy you not supposed to lose, at all, ever.

how nikkaz trying to deny there are female and male cars is hilarious.
then, wanna get mad.
when its vocally spoken on and jump hard.
when, it is like nikka...
you wasn't hard when you was making that easy.
far from the hard choice on what car to drive.

i'll be damned as a man...
i save up all that bread to get a ride and choose the female baby mama grocery cart.

sorry, i ain't going and any real nikka with some self respect should not be going, either.
i bet when you have to repair that shyt.
i bet you realize your L, then.

i never thought in my life,..i would find out about nikkaz who don't know how to play that's my car,...

what the fukk type of bullshyt violating is nikkaz, on........

how you get an L, in that's my car....HOW!

you mean to tellme,..nikkaz lost who gets to sit next to rusty jones and that's my car.
rustyjonesicon.jpg

rustyjones.jpg

you mean you nikkaz took two L's everytime you got in the car.

man, hell nah...i ain't goin.

art barr

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
It is though the only thing that really sets them apart are the features. No bullshyt Id rather have a avalon instead of a IS :manny:
your car knowledge <<<

you thnk the same people that make camrys make IS'? are you stupid?

:scusthov: at the last part. go for it. uneducated ass

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I couldnt agree with you more. It's that fake as status just to say " I drive a Benz or I drive a BMW." You drive a basic model COMPACT car. I was reading an article about the Kia Cadenza and the K900 and how they compare to the 5 series BMW and the E class Benz's the only argument the writer could come up with against the Kia is that "well although the car fairs equal to better than their opponents, what it comes down to, its just not a BMW or a Mercedes" and thats stupid. It's an equally if not better looking car, with great driving, great features, significantly cheaper, but the status doesnt come with it. Go head by a 3 series BMW and still rent a cheap apartment :sas1:
true but fukk outta here saying that ugly ass kia looks as nice as a beamer or a benz :heh:

their designers are horrible. That shyt (assuming your talking about a k900) is ugly as fukk for its price tag, as is any other model they have.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your car knowledge <<<

you thnk the same people that make camrys make IS'? are you stupid?

:scusthov: at the last part. go for it. uneducated ass
:what:
ddde was comparing toyota to lexus. What I was pointing out was the name dont make it better the only thing that sets them apart are the features and name. Ill still take an avalon over a IS lexus anyday:manny: