Cars men shouldnt drive?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It is though the only thing that really sets them apart are the features. No bullshyt Id rather have a avalon instead of a IS :manny:
You're ignorance is unveiled. you cant use the entry level infinitis and lexus to justify they are the same. thats false. You need to move into the models that are above your pay grade to see the noticeable and justifiable difference. Its not about the Wood grain, leather interior. There is a big difference in engine performance, chasis, suspension all of that. For example, the maxed out Maxima is very easily comparable to the Inifinit G37 but not the upper class infiniti.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're ignorance is unveiled. you cant use the entry level infinitis and lexus to justify they are the same. thats false. You need to move into the models that are above your pay grade to see the noticeable and justifiable difference. Its not about the Wood grain, leather interior. There is a big difference in engine performance, chasis, suspension all of that. For example, the maxed out Maxima is very easily comparable to the Inifinit G37 but not the upper class infiniti.
Of course there are higher models in most vehicles. I would never compare a E to a C class becauuse theres no need to. The same with Infinitis of course there are higher models than a g37 but the
comparisons are uncanny.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Of course there are higher models in most vehicles. I would never compare a E to a C class becauuse theres no need to. The same with Infinitis of course there are higher models than a g37 but the
comparisons are uncanny.
:wth:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
a man should NEVER be driving a sebring.

you could say that about the grocery cart girl convertible one.
plus, the later model redesigned one.
those are female cars all day.
yet, the redesigned one they phased out with the sleek coupe styling was a nikka car, though.
i wanna say that was a 2002 coupe.
plus, originally:

the sebring satelitte was one of the dopest designed muscle cars of its day.

it is as classic as a chevelle or a cutlass, in the muscle car era.
sometimes even more rare to find.
i look at it as in the same vein as the cult followed little known dodge muscle car version of the mercury cougar

SATELLITE SEBRING
julianssat.jpg

this was as starsky and hutch as a starsky and hutch chevelle/gm frame muscle car.
just in the form of a plymouth/dodge/chrysler.

001.jpg

473371-1000-0.jpg

this version was challenger meets big body charger hard body, too.
just dodge is into making grocery carts than cars for men.
then, again...
men were allowed to work and could actually acquire a ride like this, back then with no stressful issue.

these are beauties.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
my wife done had damn near ever car ya'll listed on the female car list.

first she had a neon, then got an accord, then got a scion tc, and her last two cars have been jettas. :mjlol:

i don't fukk with no volkswagon outside of the;

V12 : PHAETON

coupe = did not know a coupe existed for this
vw_phaeton_coupe.jpg

sedan

2014-volkswagen-phaeton-header-photo-448267-s-original.jpg

luxury

volkswagen-phaeton-2.jpg

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. "well ive only seen girls driving it (just had to clarify they were black females like that lessens the car or something) so its girly, thats dumb. What makes a car look feminine vs masculine, post a photo

dawg,..whut..

you should know how this works as early as that's my car, joe.

art barr

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Half y'all posting pics and shyt be riding the bus everyday. Hope you got that $1.75 for tomorrow.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can tell a lot of yall have not driven the cars your bashing! I drove a fiat 500 sport @Ricky Church and that little thing got me from atl to fl on one damn tank @ avg speed of 75( plus some drive around town). fukk what i shouldnt whip....im all about fuel consumption. fukk trying to impress bytches and stangers at the stop light. My next car is going to be either a g37s, ford focus st or a velostar s. All decent on gas but they take premium only though

And how all yall hating on Kia? They not the same as when they were making those shyt cars. South korea finally got it right but ill hold to buy until i get more details on reliability. But the optima and k900 are fukking clean!

fukk kia and hyundai dumb asses.
the could have locked the game up with the 900 and the genesis.
yet, they want to overprice them on some 65K type shyt.
like someone with any sense would ever spend more than 28K, brand new on a kia or hyundai.

kia or hyundai are some fools for trying to price match luxury cars.
when they could have flooded the streets with 900's and genesis's.

you rarely see either of those damn cars on the road and it is because both companies were feeling themselves and overpriced it.

who told these people at these companies, that their cars would garner buyers with that price tag, brand new.

art barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you could say that about the grocery cart girl convertible one.
plus, the later model redesigned one.
those are female cars all day.
yet, the redesigned one they phased out with the sleek coupe styling was a nikka car, though.
i wanna say that was a 2002 coupe.
plus, originally:

the sebring satelitte was one of the dopest designed muscle cars of its day.

it is as classic as a chevelle or a cutlass, in the muscle car era.
sometimes even more rare to find.
i look at it as in the same vein as the cult followed little known dodge muscle car version of the mercury cougar

SATELLITE SEBRING
julianssat.jpg

this was as starsky and hutch as a starsky and hutch chevelle/gm frame muscle car.
just in the form of a plymouth/dodge/chrysler.

001.jpg

473371-1000-0.jpg

this version was challenger meets big body charger hard body, too.
just dodge is into making grocery carts than cars for men.
then, again...
men were allowed to work and could actually acquire a ride like this, back then with no stressful issue.

these are beauties.

art barr

:beli:

he is talking about:

2004-2006_Chrysler_Sebring_Sedan.jpg

:mjlol::usure: