philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
damn right :myman:

Bentley :camby:

that car is a regular car in the class of BMW and benz
This dude lying his ass off. Bentley isn't no everyday car you see unless you live in a rich area for the most part. Pretty sure the majority on here can go some time without seeing them, Rolls, ferrari, etc unless they live in certain cities/areas.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This dude lying his ass off. Bentley isn't no everyday car you see unless you live in a rich area for the most part. Pretty sure the majority on here can go some time without seeing them, Rolls, ferrari, etc unless they live in certain cities/areas.

Did you actually feed into that lol come on

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I see them a lot honestly and i personally put them on the same table as BMW and benz. They're not super nice cars or anything... They're not with the the lambos and RR. Again this is just my opinion

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
When you see a bently you don't have the same reaction as when you see a rarri or a rolls. Maserati's too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I see them a lot honestly and i personally put them on the same table as BMW and benz. They're not super nice cars or anything... They're not with the the lambos and RR. Again this is just my opinion
Your just saying that because you see them often but probably only the gt doubt you seeing the Mulsanne like that unless you in La, NY, or Mia like that. If you saw Rolls and Lambos alot would they be on bmw/Benz level? Hell no and esp RR since they are upgraded BMW now.