Cars men shouldnt drive?

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Your just saying that because you see them often but probably only the gt doubt you seeing the Mulsanne like that unless you in La, NY, or Mia like that. If you saw Rolls and Lambos alot would they be on bmw/Benz level? Hell no and esp RR since they are upgraded BMW now.
Yeah im in LA so that maybe why :manny:

Somebody who lives in my city has a mulsanne though, I've seen it around a few times. Everytime i see a super car or a nice car its most of the time some young ass guy driving one :wow:

And yeah i see GT's a lot. Beverly hills is loaded with them

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lexus_LFA_001.JPG

Its a lexus tho......

:what:

how old are you, my nikka.
that's a supra, with a luxury nameplate.
which they can make you drool over, as a Lexus cause the supra really don't be out no more.
shyt, if they put out two to three dope sports cars.
you can just call them luxury made:

m
celica
supra

Art Barr

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
porshe cayeene. Don't get me wrong, they're hot. Just couldn't see a nikka like me pushing one.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
See the thing is almost every car maker has a "top tier" model, for example people saying hyundai cant be talking about the Equus

9JwTGXO.jpg

0NSVPhd.jpg

phORKxF.jpg

• "And then there's the car itself, which is undoubtedly an impressive achievement. Forget about the Hyundai badge and just imagine a V8-powered, rear-wheel-drive, luxury-lined sedan that undercuts most rivals by tens of thousands. The Equus is the executive car for executives who can't pass up a good deal." -- AutoTrader
  • "Overall, the Equus is a solid, full-size luxury sedan with plenty of features and power. For the price and the amount of amenities, there is a lot of bang for your buck here compared to the more expensive German brands and other competitors." -- AutoWeek
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Hyundai_Equus/2014/photos-interior/

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
See the thing is almost every car maker has a "top tier" model, for example people saying hyundai cant be talking about the Equus

9JwTGXO.jpg

0NSVPhd.jpg

phORKxF.jpg

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Hyundai_Equus/2014/photos-interior/

again, Hyundai, and Kia dumb as that thang.
should have priced this the genesis and 900 in the affordable lane and murdered the market.
instead they trying to compete with German automakers.
who have mystique since Hitler was talking some heil, heil shyt.
which, Kia and Hyundai will never get the perception or brand loyalty or sentiment.
they are stoopid.

Art Barr

Rayzah

Daps
What does bentley have that BMW/Benz don't?

again masterati and bently are nothing out of the ordinary. Im sorry your standards aren't up to mine but :manny:

whats your beef with maseratti?
people who buy this car and the k900 are fukking stupid

why is that, this thread is about cars men shouldnt drive, it may be too expensive for a hyundai, but its not a "girl car"

Rayzah

Daps
again, Hyundai, and Kia dumb as that thang.
should have priced this the genesis and 900 in the affordable lane and murdered the market.
instead they trying to compete with German automakers.
who have mystique since Hitler was talking some heil, heil shyt.
which, Kia and Hyundai will never get the perception or brand loyalty or sentiment.
they are stoopid.

Art Barr

This I agree with, you cant just come from making shytty cars for decades and jump right into the luxoury lane... You have to earn that label