Cars men shouldnt drive?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you sound like a Charlie Brown character, thanks for contributing nothing to the thread...yet again. :pachaha:
You replied though with multiple thorough replies so ill gladly take your thanks even though you still shouldn't be worried about what people driving. Most people that be on that shyt are losers from my experience. That might be more Charlie Brown Wah Wah Wah Wah shyt that I admittedly play very good on my violin. :blessed:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
T
the 2014 Optima aint bad breh
Black-Kia-Optima-2014-Wallpaper-300x198.jpg

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
T
the 2014 Optima aint bad breh
Black-Kia-Optima-2014-Wallpaper-300x198.jpg

Nope Kia has stepped their game up and is very respectible. BUT the interior media console of the Optimas suck compared to the Sorento, Cadenza, and K900. Im kinda annoyed by that. But other than that, extremely solid car

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nope Kia has stepped their game up and is very respectible. BUT the interior media console of the Optimas suck compared to the Sorento, Cadenza, and K900. Im kinda annoyed by that. But other than that, extremely solid car
the Sorrento stock console is really good. Kia is new to the "I might actually cop" game so give it awhile. They seem like a company that listens to consumer feed back so I expect good things from them

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
kias still drive like ass

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas try to be smart with the replies and can't read right smfh. Why the fukk would I say a C class is the best a person can afford like that makes any type of sense? Your not stupid you know what I meant when saying that. Like somebody said only snobs, "gear heads", and negative nikkas trying to be cute are "worried" about cats getting took. shyt if they get/wanna get took so be it. As far as what you think is a "female" car idgaf you do whatever you want just like everybody else going to do whatever they want that's how it goes. Just like you I'm going to speak on it from my viewpoint just like you from yours. Nothing more nothing less either way.
c class is like an entry level job or a start up benz