Cars men shouldnt drive?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can't speak for everyone else, but I been into cars since I was younger and I even used to work for a few garages all over North Jersey that serviced, built and repaired all types of cars. from Nissan Sentra's to Lamborghini's.

half of my "bytch" list is cars that are generally underpowered and typically marketed towards women, and the other are entry level abominations that aren't "fit" to wear the badges slapped on them.

take the C-Class for example...besides women, what do you think men are trying to say when they purchase a C300?
basically just "I drive a Mercedes." when in reality it's like driving a Dodge Avenger.
it's just pandering to people (who know nothing about cars) for a fake "status."

I couldnt agree with you more. It's that fake as status just to say " I drive a Benz or I drive a BMW." You drive a basic model COMPACT car. I was reading an article about the Kia Cadenza and the K900 and how they compare to the 5 series BMW and the E class Benz's the only argument the writer could come up with against the Kia is that "well although the car fairs equal to better than their opponents, what it comes down to, its just not a BMW or a Mercedes" and thats stupid. It's an equally if not better looking car, with great driving, great features, significantly cheaper, but the status doesnt come with it. Go head by a 3 series BMW and still rent a cheap apartment :sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I couldnt agree with you more. It's that fake as status just to say " I drive a Benz or I drive a BMW." You drive a basic model COMPACT car. I was reading an article about the Kia Cadenza and the K900 and how they compare to the 5 series BMW and the E class Benz's the only argument the writer could come up with against the Kia is that "well although the car fairs equal to better than their opponents, what it comes down to, its just not a BMW or a Mercedes" and thats stupid. It's an equally if not better looking car, with great driving, great features, significantly cheaper, but the status doesnt come with it. Go head by a 3 series BMW and still rent a cheap apartment :sas1:
Fake status is true a little bit but people usually try to get the best they can afford. So of course they'll get a C class, a4, 3 series, etc but it works. Its like cats wanna be negative to make theirselves feel better or something. Everybody with a entry level is broke and stunting while everybody with a regular car is a baller and a "man" its just crazy. Whatever helps you feel better fukk it whether it be a luxury car or "regular" car cause at the end of the day we ain't paying nobody bills. On top of that only dudes really care compared to the avg chick. She see that logo Ur good for the most part even though I can understand those who want the top of the line models.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Fake status is true a little bit but people usually try to get the best they can afford. So of course they'll get a C class, a4, 3 series, etc but it works. Its like cats wanna be negative to make theirselves feel better or something. Everybody with a entry level is broke and stunting while everybody with a regular car is a baller and a "man" its just crazy. Whatever helps you feel better fukk it whether it be a luxury car or "regular" car cause at the end of the day we ain't paying nobody bills. On top of that only dudes really care compared to the avg chick. She see that logo Ur good for the most part even though I can understand those who want the top of the line models.
a Mercedes C-Class is the best a person can afford? really breh? :comeon:

a base C-Class is basically driving a Dodge Avenger.

you're better off buying a well equipped Honda Accord. at least that way you know you didn't get got. you get the build quality, added options, technology and reliability for the same price compared to a C-Class that doesn't come with any options at all.

I could give a fukk what a person drives, but when I do get into the conversation of what I consider a good car with the best bang for your buck or a car that's classified as a "female" vehicle I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for someone's feelings. :manny:

they knew what was gonna happen when they came around a person who knows about cars tryna fake the funk.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
volkswagen-beetle-yellow-for-sale-yellow-volkswagen-beetle-pixscar.jpg

:lolbron:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
a Mercedes C-Class is the best a person can afford? really breh? :comeon:

a base C-Class is basically driving a Dodge Avenger.

you're better off buying a well equipped Honda Accord. at least that way you know you didn't get got. you get the build quality, added options, technology and reliability for the same price compared to a C-Class that doesn't come with any options at all.

I could give a fukk what a person drives, but when I do get into the conversation of what I consider a good car with the best bang for your buck or a car that's classified as a "female" vehicle I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for someone's feelings. :manny:

they knew what was gonna happen when they came around a person who knows about cars tryna fake the funk.
Yall nikkas try to be smart with the replies and can't read right smfh. Why the fukk would I say a C class is the best a person can afford like that makes any type of sense? Your not stupid you know what I meant when saying that. Like somebody said only snobs, "gear heads", and negative nikkas trying to be cute are "worried" about cats getting took. shyt if they get/wanna get took so be it. As far as what you think is a "female" car idgaf you do whatever you want just like everybody else going to do whatever they want that's how it goes. Just like you I'm going to speak on it from my viewpoint just like you from yours. Nothing more nothing less either way.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
Yall nikkas try to be smart with the replies and can't read right smfh. Why the fukk would I say a C class is the best a person can afford like that makes any type of sense? Your not stupid you know what I meant when saying that. Like somebody said only snobs, "gear heads", and negative nikkas trying to be cute are "worried" about cats getting took. shyt if they get/wanna get took so be it. As far as what you think is a "female" car idgaf you do whatever you want just like everybody else going to do whatever they want that's how it goes. Just like you I'm going to speak on it from my viewpoint just like you from yours. Nothing more nothing less either way.
:snoop: you do the same thing in the "showroom" post a whole bunch of words, but never say nothing. you know what you typed nikka, don't try to change it now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:snoop: you do the same thing in the "showroom" post a whole bunch of words, but never say nothing. you know what you typed nikka, don't try to change it now.
nikka fukk you see an edit at? Are you stupid a 30-40k c class the best car somebody that really has money can afford? You on that shyt? Since you wanna be a fukking moron on this topic let me make it clear what I was saying. To these dudes getting these baller budget luxury cars that's probably the most they can afford and they would rather spend it in some luxury car instead of a "regular" car. nikkas get mad say everything I post is nonsense even though they done dapped it and agreed with it before. Don't be personal over a disagreement dude its just the net

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
nikka fukk you see an edit at? Are you stupid a 30-40k c class the best car somebody that really has money can afford? You on that shyt? Since you wanna be a fukking moron on this topic let me make it clear what I was saying. To these dudes getting these baller budget luxury cars that's probably the most they can afford and they would rather spend it in some luxury car instead of a "regular" car. nikkas get mad say everything I post is nonsense even though they done dapped it and agreed with it before. Don't be personal over a disagreement dude its just the net
you sound like a Charlie Brown character, thanks for contributing nothing to the thread...yet again. :pachaha: