Cars men shouldnt drive?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: I totally get the concept of this thread...

But :patrice:

289ye4m.jpg

fukk y'all. I drive an Altima :to: y'all got me feelin some type a way :wow::sadbron:

But I'm a former Golden Gloves fighter out of Zaragoza Boxing Gym in Brooklyn
Been stabbed, shot, imprisoned, numerous fisticuffs, p*ssy nikkas
Got a college degree in Business Administration
Run a personal training company and have a job
Know my way around the innards of most vehicles
Don't hunt animals and never have, (excluding humans)
Can swim, build a fire, punish a LOT of coli users :mjlol: in any physical form of competition
And Chess
And my interviews is hotter...holla :umad:

And I use that motherfukker to get from point A to point B. It might "look" like a bytch car to most of you nikkas, but it's my second car after being out of prison for 2 years, so it is what it is to a nikka like me :yeshrug: Oh. And broads fukk wit a nikka :youngsabo: You'd think this shyt had a Benz symbol on it. Stock rims & I keeps em clean. Only a true MAN could make a car that supposedly screams "woman" set off the hormonal response that triggers chemical imbalances and pheremones sent directly into your girls clitoris nikka :umad::umad: :ahh:

Nah but for real, I drive this
10574295_546072575522057_3580867380912960117_n.jpg

:umad::umad: /THREAD

:mjlol: :umad: :blessed:
:ninja1:
:sadcam:
Na, I rented it fam :to:
:ehh:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I rod the bus far too long bruh :wow:and I finally saved up enough to buy car.

No car note :ahh:
maan, i'm right with you bro. i took the bus my whole life, since elementary school. as soon as i got my first whip, i decided i'm never taking that shyt again. pissy seats and waking up hours before i need to are not for me.

thats why ill never clown on someones whip. you gotta get from point a to point b, thats it.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I can tell a lot of yall have not driven the cars your bashing! I drove a fiat 500 sport @Ricky Church and that little thing got me from atl to fl on one damn tank @ avg speed of 75( plus some drive around town). fukk what i shouldnt whip....im all about fuel consumption. fukk trying to impress bytches and stangers at the stop light. My next car is going to be either a g37s, ford focus st or a velostar s. All decent on gas but they take premium only though

And how all yall hating on Kia? They not the same as when they were making those shyt cars. South korea finally got it right but ill hold to buy until i get more details on reliability. But the optima and k900 are fukking clean!

I can't speak for everyone else, but I been into cars since I was younger and I even used to work for a few garages all over North Jersey that serviced, built and repaired all types of cars. from Nissan Sentra's to Lamborghini's.

half of my "bytch" list is cars that are generally underpowered and typically marketed towards women, and the other are entry level abominations that aren't "fit" to wear the badges slapped on them.

take the C-Class for example...besides women, what do you think men are trying to say when they purchase a C300?
basically just "I drive a Mercedes." when in reality it's like driving a Dodge Avenger.
it's just pandering to people (who know nothing about cars) for a fake "status."

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I can't speak for everyone else, but I been into cars since I was younger and I even used to work for a few garages all over North Jersey that serviced, built and repaired all types of cars. from Nissan Sentra's to Lamborghini's.

half of my "bytch" list is cars that are generally underpowered and typically marketed towards women, and the other are entry level abominations that aren't "fit" to wear the badges slapped on them.

take the C-Class for example...besides women, what do you think men are trying to say when they purchase a C300?
basically just "I drive a Mercedes." when in reality it's like driving a Dodge Avenger.
it's just pandering to people (who know nothing about cars) for a fake "status."
The C400 though :takedat:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i drive a 00 honda accord :yeshrug: i aint ballin yet... but i would drive a pink prius coup with a bedazzled mirror before i have to hop my ass on the bus....

if you like a car, drive that shyt... fukk it
:salute: I was driving my mom rusted 00 dodge caravan with over 200k miles before i got my car

Alienus

Lurkin'
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maan, i'm right with you bro. i took the bus my whole life, since elementary school. as soon as i got my first whip, i decided i'm never taking that shyt again. pissy seats and waking up hours before i need to are not for me.

thats why ill never clown on someones whip. you gotta get from point a to point b, thats it.
:salute: