Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
buy muscle cars without V8 engines breh :dead:

if you worried about fuel economy, get a fuel efficent car nikka :dead:

GTFOH.gif

:heh::camby:

why did you buy a V6 muscle car breh? :huh:

:smugbiden: which is better to buy if your not economically set. 9k v6 or a 20k V8???

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can tell a lot of yall have not driven the cars your bashing! I drove a fiat 500 sport @Ricky Church and that little thing got me from atl to fl on one damn tank @ avg speed of 75( plus some drive around town). fukk what i shouldnt whip....im all about fuel consumption. fukk trying to impress bytches and stangers at the stop light. My next car is going to be either a g37s, ford focus st or a velostar s. All decent on gas but they take premium only though

And how all yall hating on Kia? They not the same as when they were making those shyt cars. South korea finally got it right but ill hold to buy until i get more details on reliability. But the optima and k900 are fukking clean!

yes sir! and dont forget the Cadenza and the Sorento. in fact all the new cars from 2013 and up from all makes except Mitsubishi has been pure fire. Ford and Chevy have come a LONG LONG way, their new whips look and do perform beautifully, same with Dodge and Chrysler. These companies are known for making affordable junk, but their higher end cars are outstanding now, the New Dodge Charger Hellcat, WHOAOO

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Man, literally no one cares about a v6 outside of gearheads/snobs

The SXT plus has everything the R/T has except the hemi and the badges.

And there ain't a damn thing luxury about a challenger no matter the trim level.

I like my car, fukk what any other nikka think.
:manny:

Did you throw rims on that bytch? :sas2:

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
:whoa: We only talking about Coopers right?

:takedat:
geneva-2012-mini-john-cooper-works-countryman-live-photos_4.jpg

:usure:

notice how the chick next to it isn't one of them scantily clad big titty show room bishes? they aren't even trying to appeal to men. They got Fully Dressed Feminist Felicity in for this one.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:mjlol: I totally get the concept of this thread...

But :patrice:

289ye4m.jpg

fukk y'all. I drive an Altima :to: y'all got me feelin some type a way :wow::sadbron:

But I'm a former Golden Gloves fighter out of Zaragoza Boxing Gym in Brooklyn
Been stabbed, shot, imprisoned, numerous fisticuffs, p*ssy nikkas
Got a college degree in Business Administration
Run a personal training company and have a job
Know my way around the innards of most vehicles
Don't hunt animals and never have, (excluding humans)
Can swim, build a fire, punish a LOT of coli users :mjlol: in any physical form of competition
And Chess
And my interviews is hotter...holla :umad:

And I use that motherfukker to get from point A to point B. It might "look" like a bytch car to most of you nikkas, but it's my second car after being out of prison for 2 years, so it is what it is to a nikka like me :yeshrug: Oh. And broads fukk wit a nikka :youngsabo: You'd think this shyt had a Benz symbol on it. Stock rims & I keeps em clean. Only a true MAN could make a car that supposedly screams "woman" set off the hormonal response that triggers chemical imbalances and pheremones sent directly into your girls clitoris nikka :umad::umad: :ahh:

Nah but for real, I drive this
10574295_546072575522057_3580867380912960117_n.jpg

:umad::umad: /THREAD

:mjlol: :umad: :blessed:
:ninja1:
:sadcam:
Na, I rented it fam :to:
But one day nikka :demonic: likely before your ass :umad:

Last edited: