Cars men shouldnt drive?

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Do you find it an issue? For me it's really starting to bug me. I know when I was researching the car it did say it had a delay and when I test drove one I didn't feel the delay that bad, but it seems terrible now.

It really isn't a big issue to me as yet. I find that most of the ltz models do it because of the transmission, they didn't put a better tranny in the ltz models, I guess it's to save on gas

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
i'd drive any car in this thread

as long as it gets me form point a to b i could care less what some other nukka thinks

83216d1374496459-help-wanted-blasting-received-3079473-buzz_killington_191x300_re_so_troll-s191x300-152037-jpg

:rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I got negged for saying M3's were preppy. :mjlol:

For the record, I have a boosted 2002 SS Camaro and a G8GT.

I dont know why people buy v6 muscle cars either.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. "well ive only seen girls driving it (just had to clarify they were black females like that lessens the car or something) so its girly, thats dumb. What makes a car look feminine vs masculine, post a photo

It's not that serious :beli:

Not quite getting the comment about black females driving them....In what way would that lessen the car :mindblown:

I'm simply stating what I see, and most the time I see a Maxima it's a black female driving them. The car looks girly I hope that offends you :steviej:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
M3 is acceptable, as is M4, old 135i coupe, 1M, new 235i.

Men can't pimp:
Lexus RX
Lexus GX
Any Toyota/ Lexus hybrid
Any Kia less than Cadenza or Optima
Nearly any compact to midsize SUV / crossover
Most convertibles, especially with another dude...
So riding with your homie in a drop top is feminine? :wtf:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Here's a reason why the older 328i/IS250/V6 are "bytch" cars

They are often taken by older people/ females and it's usually a very basic version. Not only that they are entry level cars which do not have the fun/luxury/performance models higher models do

Everything else is arbitrary :manny:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I can tell a lot of yall have not driven the cars your bashing! I drove a fiat 500 sport @Ricky Church and that little thing got me from atl to fl on one damn tank @ avg speed of 75( plus some drive around town). fukk what i shouldnt whip....im all about fuel consumption. fukk trying to impress bytches and stangers at the stop light. My next car is going to be either a g37s, ford focus st or a velostar s. All decent on gas but they take premium only though

And how all yall hating on Kia? They not the same as when they were making those shyt cars. South korea finally got it right but ill hold to buy until i get more details on reliability. But the optima and k900 are fukking clean!