Cars men shouldnt drive?

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I drive a 2013 Chevy Cruz LTZ RS Black on Black. It's sporty looking plus affordable and it's fully loaded everything. Thing that bugs the mess out of me about it, when you accelerate it seems to have a delay. I'll pretty have the gas peddle down barely going then all of a sudden it will catch but get that thing out on the highway and it's a smooth drive

I have a chevy malibu ltz with the same problem. I'm thinking it's just a fault with their ltz models

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
When I think girl car I think

Altima
Maxima
Neon
Chrysler Pacifica
Chevy Cavalier
Honda Accord

HONDA CIVIC

If u are a grown ass man driving a Civic you lost

My civic got 100k on it already and hasnt been in the shop once.....My parents old ass civic has 350k and still runs great. I dont give a fukk what nikkas think I speak with my wallet :ufdup:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
My civic got 100k on it already and hasnt been in the shop once.....My parents old ass civic has 350k and still runs great. I dont give a fukk what nikkas think I speak with my wallet :ufdup:

Good for u buddy but a Civic is the very definition of a female car.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not sure how u want me to quantify my opinion but the car looks girly and all I see driving them are mainly black females. They're not ugly cars but those are for females
Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. "well ive only seen girls driving it (just had to clarify they were black females like that lessens the car or something) so its girly, thats dumb. What makes a car look feminine vs masculine, post a photo

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with an Altima? The new 2015 model looks clean.

I've always wanted one since I saw Chris Rock drive his on his MTV Diary special way back...

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have a chevy malibu ltz with the same problem. I'm thinking it's just a fault with their ltz models
Do you find it an issue? For me it's really starting to bug me. I know when I was researching the car it did say it had a delay and when I test drove one I didn't feel the delay that bad, but it seems terrible now.