Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Season 1 blew me away. Just unbelievable. The complex characters are on the Wirw, Sopranos level. Humor, drama. I'm truly surprised I liked this show. Def waiting till tommorrow to watch season 2 because I know it's not gonna live up to this season.
Don't want to overhype it, but imo season 2 was better

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished. And will be looking to see what yall thought. I

This definitely was not as enjoyable as the 1st season. I really didn't care about none Of them. And when I say care. I mean I was indifferent. Didn't hate or love anybody.

This felt like the opposite of the 1st season. The poor won this time with the whores. They got money, a jib, access to the hotel. The rich not so much.

Now I did get spoilered with the end. The hype for it is what got me to binge it tge show in the 1st place. And I don't get the hype. You knew just like season 1 that the opening scene would come full circle. And you knew that body could only be 1 of 2 people.

Harper mimicking her husband was the best part to me. He treated her like 🗑. Constantly not wanting to sleep with her. So I had no sympathy for him getting cheating on. Plus he kept lying about nothing happened and never admitted the truth. So who cares if she did the same?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost certain she was just trying to push his buttons and gaslight him into having his mind play tricks on him the same way she had to second guess if he was cheating on her.

Because of the convo that happened at dinner between the four, she knows now that Ethan feels some kind of way about Cameron fukking all of the chicks Ethan was into. So she has that little power to dangle over him - the idea that Cameron could win this dikk measuring contest by fukking his wife. I think she's playing with it to get under Ethan's skin, maybe into hoping that his jealousy could rile him into desiring her.

I don't think she actually wants to screw Cameron though.

We'll see in an hour or so.
Her reaction to him pulling out his dikk was a bit late/soft. That was 100% out of line and she downplayed it kinda. Once Ethan also downplayed it she probably was turned off by Ethan and subconsciously aroused by the encounter.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally watched this show… both seasons.

Season 1 was cool but really not the type of show I’d watch. A lot of slow moving character study. Kai was dumb as fukk for getting involved in Paula’s robbery plan. And she was trash af for not immediately warning him or leaving the boat once she saw the mom was going back to the room. She basically sat there hoping things would work out. :dahell:

Season 2 was better imo. Although I had enough of Tanya’s character early. I figured out what Greg was up to pretty quickly but this had to be the most elaborate assassin plot ever. Why not just have her die from bad coke?!?

Albie was a simp idiot but hopefully this is the start of his HOH transition

Lastly, this show kinda makes gay people look like sex crazy deviants. In both seasons the hotel manager risked their livelihood for some same sex shenanigans with a younger person. :dead:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Finished both season this month. Liked Season 2 more. But both were written phenomenally.

Speaking of Season 2, Lucia bad as fukk. Even my lady was like "damn, I'd fukk".
It's not often you see the ho's walk away scott free. It was refreshing.

Love how when the Asian dude stopped being a fukkin victim he got his mojo back. :russ: But all four of that wife swap were insufferable in their own way.
And I kinda loved that.

Mike White hinted that Season 3 will likely take place in Asia and the main theme will be a satire on "Spiritually". I think it'll be either Thailand or Malaysia.
I hope the whores come back.
AND low-key, I hope there's a Passport Breh, on season 3 if it is in southeast Asia.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Finished both season this month. Liked Season 2 more. But both were written phenomenally.

Speaking of Season 2, Lucia bad as fukk. Even my lady was like "damn, I'd fukk".
It's not often you see the ho's walk away scott free. It was refreshing.

Love how when the Asian dude stopped being a fukkin victim he got his mojo back. :russ: But all four of that wife swap were insufferable in their own way.
And I kinda loved that.

I hope the whores come back.
AND low-key, I hope there's a Passport Breh, on season 3 if it is in southeast Asia.

Mike White is currently in Thailand so he might be location scouting :jbhmm: and yeah I hope they add a Black family this time.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Just finished both seasons, yea pretty entertaining…some baddies in both seasons too. S2 was better imo. Someone said this is kinda like black mirror on couples and thats spot on.

Was Greg in on Tanya getting offed on the boat? Shame that fat heffer couldnt get on the boat i was rooting for her to escape and get a s3 poppin with the masseuse from s1.

Did Harper really cheat on Ethan with his brother Cameron? Makes what Cameron said earlier in the episode on cheating being a “crime of opportunity” make sense. Guess Ethan will never know the truth, just like Harper wont know if Ethan did, guess Ethan shouldve. :manny: