Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Daps
93 on rotten tomatoes :yeshrug:

Let’s not act like I am an outlier. More people enjoyed this show than not.
RT isn't a measurement of how good a show is. It's simply positive vs. negative reviews. It doesn't reflect if a show is a "masterpiece" or not, and while it may have a 93% positive rating from critics, it only has a 67% average audience score, which is considered to be low.

And there's difference between folks enjoying something, and deeming it the "best show out".
Oh what's in the conversation now?
Shows that have ended recently or are still going:

Slow Horses
Bad Sisters
The Capture
Andor
Documentary Now!

And I'm sure there are plenty other shows out that I haven't watched that are superior to this.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
RT isn't a measurement of how good a show is. It's simply positive vs. negative reviews. It doesn't reflect if a show is a "masterpiece" or not, and while it may have a 93% positive rating from critics, it only has a 67% average audience score, which is considered to be low.

And there's difference between folks enjoying something, and deeming it the "best show out".

Shows that have ended recently or are still going:

Slow Horses
Bad Sisters
The Capture
Andor
Documentary Now!

And I'm sure there are plenty other shows out that I haven't watched that are superior to this.
Besides Andor none of those shows are popular or even talked about. Who is saying any of these are the best show besides you?

Daps
Besides Andor none of those shows are popular or even talked about. Who is saying any of these are the best show besides you?
I wouldn't even necessarily say they're the best shows, but they certainly have more claim to be deemed as such than this does.

They are talked about, it's just you're not familiar with them. Besides, what does that have to do with anything? Does your limited scope of what is popular dictate what can be classified as "the best" show? Shows that you're not aware of or haven't seen can't be "the best"?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wouldn't even necessarily say they're the best shows, but they certainly have more claim to be deemed as such than this does.

They are talked about, it's just you're not familiar with them. Besides, what does that have to do with anything? Does your limited scope of what is popular dictate what can be classified as "the best" show? Shows that you're not aware of or haven't seen can't be "the best"?
You said there is some "conversation" going on about best show not me. lol If no one is talking about them they aren't in the best show on TV right now "conversation".

Daps
You said there is some "conversation" going on about best show not me. lol If no one is talking about them they aren't in the best show on TV right now "conversation".
Conversation is a figure of speech.

Clearly, I'm talking about what I deem to be the best shows, or more specifically, shows that have a greater argument for being so than this does. This season of The White Lotus is not in the conversation of what I deem to be the best show.

But if you want to be literal about it, you do realize there are conversations about shows that are being had you're not privy to, right? Or does your ignorance only allow you to see what's being discussed on this board? The Capture, for instance, is a foreign show and it had millions and millions of viewers of each episode. Do those folks not exist to you?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
New season of Documentary Now started :gucci:
I have seen his show I have heard of it since it has been on TV for almost a decade. I have never even met a super fan of this show or anyone who actually watches it regularly.
Conversation is a figure of speech.

Clearly, I'm talking about what I deem to be the best shows, or more specifically, shows that have a greater argument for being so than this does. This season of The White Lotus is not in the conversation of what I deem to be the best show.

But if you want to be literal about it, you do realize there are conversations about shows that are being had you're not privy to, right? Or does your ignorance only allow you to see what's being discussed on this board? The Capture, for instance, is a foreign show and it had millions and millions of viewers of each episode. Do those folks not exist to you?
So you offered your opinion to refute someone else's? Why?
Well, I think that figure of speech infers other people agree. Otherwise you are referring to talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself?
My ignorance only allows me to comment on what I heard from other people and media. And yeah, none of that shyt is mentioned ever besides Andor. And millions and millions of people watch a lot of things does their viewership qualify them also to be in the best show on TV "conversation" or nah?

Daps
So you offered your opinion to refute someone else's? Why?
Because as I said, I gotta question how many shows someone has watched if they believe this is a "masterpiece". It is far from it.
Well, I think that figure of speech infers other people agree. Otherwise you are referring to talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself?
My ignorance only allows me to comment on what I heard from other people and media. And yeah, none of that shyt is mentioned ever besides Andor. And millions and millions of people watch a lot of things does their viewership qualify them also to be in the best show on TV "conversation" or nah?
If you only comment on what you've heard, how can you call out someone for talking about shows that you've never heard of, as if you're privy to the conversations about those shows? "None of that shyt is mentioned" according to you because you're not paying attention to those conversations - that doesn't mean they're not being had.

Millions of people watching a show is to illustrate that people are actually watching it, and not as you're inferring that nobody is paying attention to it.

If you haven't watched those shows and you don't know what's been said about them, it's probably for the best that you don't keep digging this hole you're in.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because as I said, I gotta question how many shows someone has watched if they believe this is a "masterpiece". It is far from it.

If you only comment on what you've heard, how can you call out someone for talking about shows that you've never heard of, as if you're privy to the conversations about those shows? "None of that shyt is mentioned" according to you because you're not paying attention to those conversations - that doesn't mean they're not being had.

Millions of people watching a show is to illustrate that people are actually watching it, and not as you're inferring that nobody is paying attention to it.

If you haven't watched those shows and you don't know what's been said about them, it's probably for the best that you don't keep digging this hole you're in.
I guess you are the authority on good shows or just have too much time on your hands to watch so many. lol
I asked you where people were talking about it and you fell back on. "Oh that's just a figure of speech". Feel free to direct me to those conversations or stay with your "figure of speech" excuse.
You used a figure of speech incorrectly, said you weren't referring to anyone just your personal opinion and are now saying "Oh wait there are conversations!" and since I'm not privy to them be quiet. My initial quote of you was asking you to point me to those conversations.
Whenever you're ready. lol

Daps
I asked you where people were talking about it and you fell back on. "Oh that's just a figure of speech". Feel free to direct me to those conversations or stay with your "figure of speech" excuse.
You used a figure of speech incorrectly, said you weren't referring to anyone just your personal opinion and are now saying "Oh wait there are conversations!" and since I'm not privy to them be quiet. My initial quote of you was asking you to point me to those conversations.
Whenever you're ready. lol
You know you can simply Google reviews and discussions about the shows I mentioned, so why play dumb arguing about minutiae?

Whenever you're ready you gon'head and do that.

You never asked with your initial quote to point you towards these conversations, you simply asked what shows are in the conversation, not comprehending I was talking about what I deem to be in the conversation, meaning this show doesn't deserve to be even discussed as one of the best shows because it's simply not good enough.

You deemed those shows as not being popular and not being talked about all because you don't know about them. Do you not see the issue with that?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You know you can simply Google reviews and discussions about the shows I mentioned, so why play dumb arguing about minutiae?

Whenever you're ready you gon'head and do that.

You never asked with your initial quote to point you towards these conversations, you simply asked what shows are in the conversation, not comprehending I was talking about what I deem to be in the conversation, meaning this show doesn't deserve to be even discussed as one of the best shows because it's simply not good enough.

You deemed those shows as not being popular and not being talked about all because you don't know about them. Do you not see the issue with that?
It was easier to ask the guy who acted like he was in the know about best TV show conversations but really wasn't. lol
The question asks for a list and any list isn't worth shyt without a source. Thus, the conversation you referenced would be included.
No, not really. Do you see the issue with refuting an opinion with another opinion? If not I'll tell you, it's pretty useless. lol
You aren't any type of authority on what is the best show.

Daps
It was easier to ask the guy who acted like he was in the know about best TV show conversations but really wasn't. lol
Or in the time you've wasted with all the key strokes replying to me essentially arguing nothing, you could've used for Googling these shows. It's what any reasonable person would've done instead of trolling for the sake of. I gave you a list of shows and instead of searching up what they are, how popular they are, and what the critical responses to them are, you instead chose to go down the route you did.
The question asks for a list and any list isn't worth shyt without a source. Thus, the conversation you referenced would be included.
And what kind of a list would you deem worthy of being a legitimate source given the fact you've never hard about these shows, you don't deem them to be popular and you believe nobody is talking about them? You want me to give you the opinions of critics of these shows that you believe nobody is talking about? You want me to give you opinions of anonymous msgboard users of these shows that you believe nobody is talking about?
No, not really. Do you see the issue with refuting an opinion with another opinion? If not I'll tell you, it's pretty useless. lol
And yet you want me to give you lists of folks' opinions about these shows.

Do you not see the irony in trying to point out it's "pretty useless", but then still asking me for other opinions about these shows besides mine? You want me to refute someone's opinion with the opinion of others, while at the same time saying it's pointless doing so.
You aren't any type of authority on what is the best show.
And who do you deem an authority? Someone that only has a narrow-minded scope of what you believe is popular and talked about?

You seem to like digging holes, don't you?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Or in the time you've wasted with all the key strokes replying to me essentially arguing nothing, you could've used for Googling these shows. It's what any reasonable person would've done instead of trolling for the sake of. I gave you a list of shows and instead of searching up what they are, how popular they are, and what the critical responses to them are, you instead chose to go down the route you did.

And what kind of a list would you deem worthy of being a legitimate source given the fact you've never hard about these shows, you don't deem them to be popular and you believe nobody is talking about them? You want me to give you the opinions of critics of these shows that you believe nobody is talking about? You want me to give you opinions of anonymous msgboard users of these shows that you believe nobody is talking about?

And yet you want me to give you lists of folks' opinions about these shows.

Do you not see the irony in trying to point out it's "pretty useless", but then still asking me for other opinions about these shows besides mine? You want me to refute someone's opinion with the opinion of others, while at the same time saying it's pointless doing so.

And who do you deem an authority? Someone that only has a narrow-minded scope of what you believe is popular and talked about?

You seem to like digging holes, don't you?
Your replies are way longer than mine so you got me beat on key strokes chief. lol You could have googled some articles/lists that agreed with your opinion but didn't so here we are.
The volume of lists agreeing with you would show "the conversation" is indeed not including The White Lotus and does include the shows you named. I would have acknowledged that but you did not do that. Or maybe they just don't exist. lol
Yes, group consensus on a subject > individual opinions. I thought everyone knew this.
I don't know what you are talking about regarding digging holes. I'm fine with my position. lol