Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Y'all I started/finished this over the last few weeks, shyt was top tier fukkery :banderas: The sort of dark, sexually titillating content that u can pour a few drinks and really get engrossed

Good God almighty Jennifer Coolidge is as big as a house :picard: Like even bigger than Kirstie Alley (RIP) at her peak

I did kinda feel like the second season left some of the characters' stories a little unresolved tho

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

IMO...one of the best composers in the game. Homie's as important to the show as T. Bone Burnett was to True Detective.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Giving whores keys to your room? That's going to work out. :smh:
30,000 to a sicilian whore so you can sit next to your wife and she won't turn into a screaming banshee.

Unbelievable.

daemonova

Daps
Just finished both seasons, yea pretty entertaining…some baddies in both seasons too. S2 was better imo. Someone said this is kinda like black mirror on couples and thats spot on.

Was Greg in on Tanya getting offed on the boat? Shame that fat heffer couldnt get on the boat i was rooting for her to escape and get a s3 poppin with the masseuse from s1.

Did Harper really cheat on Ethan with his brother Cameron? Makes what Cameron said earlier in the episode on cheating being a “crime of opportunity” make sense. Guess Ethan will never know the truth, just like Harper wont know if Ethan did, guess Ethan shouldve. :manny:
The masseuse will be in season 3.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Watched both seasons over the last week. Initially my girl wasn’t interested so I started Season 1 on my own. However, around episode 3 she got sucked in and I filled her in on the backstory. She was locked in for the rest of the way.

I really didn’t think I would like Season 2 more but I ultimately did. I laughed a lot more at this one than 1. The stuff with Ethan an Harper was getting me so angry. My girl was laughing her ass off because she knows I absolutely loathe passive aggression. I said if I was Ethan I’d leave her ass in Sicily and fly back home. That short ass shower he took was completely unacceptable though.

Lucia…

:shaq:

daemonova

Daps
For fellas looking for a date movie and for more yt folks going to Italy and being messy, I recommend this. Hulu

Should get you laid but no promises