Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
just binged both seasons this weekend

season 1 was dope. came in with no expectations. It delivered

Season 2 was ass. Pure trash...all characters were unlikeable. All storylines were dumb as hell.

did they switch up writers or something?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just binged both seasons this weekend

season 1 was dope. came in with no expectations. It delivered

Season 2 was ass. Pure trash...all characters were unlikeable. All storylines were dumb as hell.

did they switch up writers or something?

I think I wrote something awhile back, but can't find it, basically, it's sanded down the edges from Mike White' pretty scathing and uncomfortable first season vision. This is a lot smoother, less complicated morally, thematically, not as edgy as Season 1, in terms of class criticism. You can't spit on your audience, who watches HB0? Not "normal Americans". I am just thinking of this now, but besides Parasite, White Lotus Season 1 essentially started the 2022 trend of "eat the rich" movies and TV shows.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Just finished season 2. The murder plot was intentionally silly but the Tanya and the gay scenes began to drag after awhile. I was initially hoping/anticipating that two main cast members would be the bodies found in the ocean. However, I did think it was a brave decision to kill off Jennifer Coolidge's character. Overall, pretty enjoyable season but I prefer the first.

RT isn't a measurement of how good a show is. It's simply positive vs. negative reviews. It doesn't reflect if a show is a "masterpiece" or not, and while it may have a 93% positive rating from critics, it only has a 67% average audience score, which is considered to be low.

And there's difference between folks enjoying something, and deeming it the "best show out".

Shows that have ended recently or are still going:

Slow Horses
Bad Sisters
The Capture
Andor
Documentary Now!

And I'm sure there are plenty other shows out that I haven't watched that are superior to this.
Slow Horses and Bad Sisters were definitely better. Didn't care much for The Capture though :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 was piff until the final episode. I just felt letdown.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The White Lotus” is heading to Thailand, multiple sources close to the production tell Variety.

As the first two seasons of Mike White’s “The White Lotus” were shot at Four Seasons resorts in Hawaii and Italy, respectively, it’s possible that Season 3 will take place at one of the luxury hotel giant’s four properties in Thailand, which are located in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and the Golden Triangle. Thailand’s Four Seasons resorts are spread across the city, country, jungle and beach, giving White plenty of settings to play with, if he so chooses.

HBO declined to comment.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
only one i'll recognize
TABASCO-Original-Red-5oz-Bottle.png

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They need to hurry up and start filming