Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was easier to ask the guy who acted like he was in the know about best TV show conversations but really wasn't. lol
The question asks for a list and any list isn't worth shyt without a source. Thus, the conversation you referenced would be included.
No, not really. Do you see the issue with refuting an opinion with another opinion? If not I'll tell you, it's pretty useless. lol
You aren't any type of authority on what is the best show.
why you arguing with this dude on the spectrum?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
just starting season 2, and a running theme I've noticed between both seasons is everyone looks terrible on this show. :picard:

like no one looks "hollywood" good. shyt, they don't even look "instagram" good. I'm assuming that is on purpose

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just finished season 2. albie is such a sucker for love. nah buddy :whoa: you ain't richard gere and this ain't pretty woman.

one of the biggest simps I've EVER seen on TV. geez :snoop:

and it took the entire season for cameron to fukk his wife. he should have been knocking the dust off that all season.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I guess I’m one of the few who believed Harper didn’t actually fukk Cameron. Thought she was playing mind games on some get-back ish and would have probably fukked had Ethan not rushed up to the room, especially after those shots of tequila.

Either way, play stupid games…win stupid prizes. Their sex life is awakened again, but the dynamic between the two is forever fukked just like Cam/Daphne’s.
i thought this until she admitted it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this show is kinda like black mirror, but with what would be one episode played out over a whole season

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know the emotion Albie hits with a lot of guys (myself included) is they were once like that, got hurt and THEN wised up. Seeing another guy so vulnerable is like bringing back past trauma.
Albie is next level...but i think its exacerbated because hes that rich/wealthy so it dont really matter to him

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Season 1 blew me away. Just unbelievable. The complex characters are on the Wirw, Sopranos level. Humor, drama. I'm truly surprised I liked this show. Def waiting till tommorrow to watch season 2 because I know it's not gonna live up to this season.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
binged both seasons over the weekend. def filled the void ive been missing in tv dramedy (more drama) with no new season of the morning show in sight.

goodness sicily looked beautiful.