Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Daphne fukked Ethan to get back at Harper not Cam. She knows Cam is who he is and made peace (and a baby with the trainer) with it...Harper on the other hand she thought was honest with her. She told her about the affair and the lie about Cam's child and Harper turned around threw all that away.
Good point

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Daphne fukked Ethan to get back at Harper not Cam. She knows Cam is who he is and made peace (and a baby with the trainer) with it...Harper on the other hand she thought was honest with her. She told her about the affair and the lie about Cam's child and Harper turned around threw all that away.
great take

cause after Daphne told Harper all her shyt, she went home and told Ethan it all on some judgy/comparing type shyt

female friendships are hilarious yo. They all legit hate each other :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
great take

cause after Daphne told Harper all her shyt, she went home and told Ethan it all on some judgy/comparing type shyt

female friendships are hilarious yo. They all legit hate each other :mjlol:

Not only that but Harper tells Daphne she thinks Cam & Ethan may have cheated with the hookers and Daphne barely reacts to it but when Ethan tells her about Cam & Harper, you see the anger & sadness.

However, thinking Harper was a friend is more on Daphne than Harper. Harper always came off cold to her and never extending that kind of olive branch for friendship whereas Daphne revealed some deep shyt about herself in hopes of having a true friend. shyt was a dirty betrayal but at the same time Harper never wanted to be her friend.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Not only that but Harper tells Daphne she thinks Cam & Ethan may have cheated with the hookers and Daphne barely reacts to it but when Ethan tells her about Cam & Harper, you see the anger & sadness.

However, thinking Harper was a friend is more on Daphne than Harper. Harper always came off cold to her and never extending that kind of olive branch for friendship whereas Daphne revealed some deep shyt about herself in hopes of having a true friend. shyt was a dirty betrayal but at the same time Harper never wanted to be her friend.
yeup. I couldnt stand Harper at the beginning of the season cause of that. But I guess Daphne's character is way more bougie and slightly more materialistic whereas Harper is a liberal wet blanket

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Is this show any good? I’ve been hearing f about it. I just watched the trailer but it didn’t move me. I see it does have two of the premier milk maidens (Sweeney and Daddario) in the cast.

(No spoilers please. Just tryna get a feel for the show. I’m ignoring the thread except for responses to my post)

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is this show any good? I’ve been hearing f about it. I just watched the trailer but it didn’t move me. I see it does have two of the premier milk maidens (Sweeney and Daddario) in the cast.

(No spoilers please. Just tryna get a feel for the show. I’m ignoring the thread except for responses to my post)
yea gotta pay attention to the dialogue or youll miss something but show is grade a fukkery with nice italian t*ts

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

No shows on right now just watch it

Daps

I wouldn't bother.

You're not missing anything.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont watch season 1. it was fukking terrible, literally nothing happened, and it has nothing to do with season 2. there's one carryover character who's the worst character on the show, and shes just on a different vacation :dead:

season 2 is good :ehh: i suggest watching it first

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
dont watch season 1. it was fukking terrible, literally nothing happened, and it has nothing to do with season 2. there's one carryover character who's the worst character on the show, and shes just on a different vacation :dead:

season 2 is good :ehh: i suggest watching it first

:jbhmm: I might do this. My girl probably not gonna like the idea of it but she’ll deal

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps