Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In the end, I think the show couldn't live up to all the wild speculation, and it was never going to be a murder mystery, that's not Mike White's style. I think it pulled the punches, overplayed the Tanya storyline, it was gorgeously shot and stylized, but didn't really deliver, minus any killing or mayhem, it just felt like it didn't have the conviction to say much of anything about anything, after all the rabid speculation, and themes it hinted it.

Very enjoyable season of television, but it did feel like a watered down expensive whiskey by the last scene, and that's ok.

He did say "she played me", but the way his character described the whole deal, it was something he was aware was a risk, and he did it anyway, because he felt it was the right thing, a sort of moral reckoning, plus he was obviously into her. Odd choice to have him say that Portia.

I think there's a lot of misogyny from both men and women when it comes to money and sex/relationships. Like Albie said "it's nothing to you". There's a few women, in my life, who aren't sex workers, at all, but if I was suddenly up a few million, I would change their lives, just because I want to see them good. Thats's really giving at it's purest, when you take transactional norms out of it.

I gave someone an Hermes bracelet recently, just for the love. That's not my girl, I don't want her to be mine, no strings attached, I just wanted her to wear on her wrist and feel special.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
In the end, I think the show couldn't live up to all the wild speculation, and it was never going to be a murder mystery, that's not Mike White's style. I think it pulled the punches, overplayed the Tanya storyline, it was gorgeously shot and stylized, but didn't really deliver, minus any killing or mayhem, it just felt like it didn't have the conviction to say much of anything about anything, after all the rabid speculation, and themes it hinted it.

Very enjoyable season of television, but it did feel like a watered down expensive whiskey by the last scene, and that's ok.
👍This is a pretty good summation of how I feel.
It just felt predictable. Everything they telegraphed played out exactly as we expected. I still really enjoyed it, but they could have done more.

I was rooting for Tanya at the end there. Oh well. She was so close to wiggling out of Greg's plot. She saved herself and then offed herself, all in 5 minutes. :mjlol:
kvb0adt9nf5a1.jpg

"So anyways, I started blasting"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They must not wanted to show bush. Valentina's bed screen had her crotch digitally altered to have the sheets cover it.
This perv detail :dead:

I enjoyed the finale. Didn’t expect Tanya to take the L, but the show has alluded to it all Year but none of us care about italian opera. She got her Batman investigation skills on, then turned into John Wick on only to die like fukking Wyl E Coyote. :russ:

Ethan and Daphne will fukk on those lies. :manny:

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@FlyRy

lol but see that's what I'm getting at, what exactly is behind this idea that men can't give a gift without some kind of transactional aspect? Or, if they do, they are some sort of a "mark", as Chris put it. Behind that concept is basically a "caveman" mentality, like sex for shelter? That's really an embedded concept in our culture. Basically, if this is someone's ideology, they believe strongly in gender roles, no matter what their politics or liberal values. Not sure what the show wants to say, if anything, but all those themes are there.

My first thought was that the show seemed to espouse traditionalism all around, but I may be wrong, or it may be more mixed than that

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never been on a yacht, but how would you normally go from the yacht to the smaller boat and vice versa? Tanya trying to jump in was dumb as fukk. Lucia's game is strong. She worked Albie hard for those 50,000 euros. I'm irritated Greg got paid. Dude should not have won.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
There wasn't enough emphasis how much of a goofy ass boy Albie once he realized he got scammed :hhh:
bruh she peeled out as always and was back on road thottin :mjlol:

Portia at least was offered an escape from her dude and got her phone back (but gotta pay for her flight home)

nah man Albie is a fukkin loser