Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Portia took the biggest L. Tanya gave her a free, paid vacation where all she had to do was not be seen by her boss and answer her phone. Now her boss is dead, she has no job and Greg ain't gonna pay or hire her :francis:

wonder if they pick a person or couple of people to be the connecting character(s) to season 3...i expected tanya to be in all of them, but that's out so wondering if we see portia/albie, lucia and her 50K, or ethan/harper (as swinger parents) in season 3

It's gonna be Mia or Lucia, maybe both. They'll be guests this time because of all the money they made scamming.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I liked the first season way better. This was kind of a letdown. Too drawn out without much of a payoff or tying all the stories together in the end. I’ll definitely temper my expectations if this gets renewed again.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
portia doesn't have money to travel like that on her own...unless she's able to prove greg tried to have her murdered and gets to inherit tanya's bag...

we might see albie simpin all over the world
Oh shyt, you’re right. Hoping they keep it minimal again with whoever it is that returns. Like 1-2 characters max.

I want some black characters in this next season though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh shyt, you’re right. Hoping they keep it minimal again with whoever it is that returns. Like 1-2 characters max.

I want some black characters in the next season though.
same, but not getting played the way kellie did...tho i fully expect a swirl couple. money is on a BW/WM couple vacationing next season

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
They must not wanted to show bush. Valentina's bed screen had her crotch digitally altered to have the sheets cover it.

don't remember it being blocked watching it on HBO Max

Portia took the biggest L. Tanya gave her a free, paid vacation where all she had to do was not be seen by her boss and answer her phone. Now her boss is dead, she has no job and Greg ain't gonna pay or hire her :francis:

It's gonna be Mia or Lucia, maybe both. They'll be guests this time because of all the money they made scamming.

Portia started the season complaining about her boss and ended it out of a job and most likely never getting near that kind of money again. Also Tanya was the only one there who even cared in the end about her well-being...I guess bruv did to a lil bit at the end.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Dumb bih gonna VOLUNTARILY get In. The car and talk about some "is this a kidnapping?" SMH

Simps like Albee are a cottage industry . He was prob raw dogging and everything.

Cameron needs his head knocked off

Don't know what magically changed for Ethan ,but live your life bro

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
the way she died is so damn Tanya though. She’s so damn helpless and hapless

fukked up Greg gets to walk away with her fortune though.

The whole boat scene was great. I feel like that all could have happened by episode 3 though