Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know if Al B Sure is really a simp... its not like he lost anything in this transaction. He smashed the thottette a few times. She didn't come home with him but he seems to really care. Some dudes just want to provide, like the traditional role we're "supposed" to fill.....even though lil Ireh was trying his hardest to buck traditional stereotypes. He became his daddies boy by the end, when all 3 were looking at that model. Homie got a long future of trickin off these hoes but its not really because he got it.

On the other hand, this Italian dude really makes a living having his broad fukk dudes:patrice:50k is a lot but I don't know if I could cuck for pay. It don't look like he was hurting either.

only problem here is Albie setup to be a simp for life. Dad tried to warn him.. he ain't wanna hear it. he will always be a mark

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
only problem here is Albie setup to be a simp for life. Dad tried to warn him.. he ain't wanna hear it. he will always be a mark
Problem is he dont respect his dad. Kid needs an intervention so other people can tell him hes fukkin up.

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One thing that went over my head: When Daphne “accidentally” showed Harper the photo of her blonde hair blue eyed child, right after telling Harper that she spends a lot of time with her handsome blonde hair blue eyed Trainer Lawrence And then told her that she should get a trainer too

i picked up on the secret right away and this flossing scene sealed it. so subtle...i really wonder why these two stay together

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Enjoyed the finale, glad Ethan got that release he needed. I know the feeling of getting away with cheating and coming back and getting it on with your main girl and everything feeling so much better and intense. Daphne has seemed to figure out how to rationalize Cams behavior. But I wonder how Ethan deals going forward because Harper doesn’t seem like she’d do something like that again. Also with baby thing you can kind of understand why Cam wilds out like he does.

The Albie thing was pretty obvious, he said he got played but I’m not sure what he was expecting from Lucia in return for money, but he had a good time and it wasn’t his money so don’t really consider it an L, and his Dad basically paid 50k to get back in the good graces of his wife which is ironic because earlier this season Albie was saying “you can’t just buy her back”

RIP Tanya, but not really sad cause her character was getting annoying. Even after saving herself on the boat, she couldn’t even take a few minutes to plan getting on the little boat, I’m watching yelling at the screen “Take off those F’n heels!!!” I thought her prenup was saying Greg would get paid if she got caught cheating, Not if she died so of course he would plot her demise but hey good for Uncle Rico lol.

Portia story was the tense part, especially after she told Jack she knew about the Uncle. Wasn’t sure what he was gonna do, but I liked that he took the high road and let her dip, but now Quinton gone so looks like he’ll go back to being a broke boy.

The Valentina storyline was the weakest, just never really went anywhere and her conclusion was firing the piano guy and hiring Mia?

Great and entertaining season overall though. I found it to be better than season 1 week to week.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
On the other hand, this Italian dude really makes a living having his broad fukk dudes:patrice:50k is a lot but I don't know if I could cuck for pay. It don't look like he was hurting either.
i dont think that was her man, i think they're just friendly with the bellhop and use him for access to that hotel, he prolly gets a kickback, but seems lucia and mia are just homies with him

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hope for season 3 they can weave Portia and Uncle Rico into the plot somehow. Maybe cut back to Portia in the states building a case while hes chillin at another White Lotus resort. Or if that takes too much screen time from the travel aspect of the show have it implied Portia’s working with the law and Uncle Rico cant enjoy the vacation cuz he stressed.
nah

Daps
Cam paid Lucia the remaining balance without fanfare, so I think the possibility of him being in financial trouble may have just been a red herring.

I’m still a bit confused about that storyline. It appears both Ethan and Harper cheated, but aren’t comfortable being completely honest with each other. Cam and Daphne both cheated, but it’s almost like they have an open relationship. I’m not certain if they both know about the other cheating on this trip (maybe that was the expectation for the trip on their part), or if they’re just comfortable with the implicit. Neither seemed remotely alarmed but they also never spoke candidly about it when they were alone, although that may have just been the writers not wanting to tip their hands.

By the end of it, the roles were reversed. Cam/Daphne seemed to have the more honest relationship than Ethan/Harper who have both cheated and kept it to themselves (as much as they can). Hard to believe this behavior will stay in Sicily. Next time either gets an urge, they’re gonna use this as their justification for acting on it. Ethan gonna end up in the GMB rafters. :francis:

Daphne also said “next year, the Maldives” So my money’s on someones from that storyline being in next season’s show.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
One thing that went over my head: When Daphne “accidentally” showed Harper the photo of her blonde hair blue eyed child, right after telling Harper that she spends a lot of time with her handsome blonde hair blue eyed Trainer Lawrence And then told her that she should get a trainer too

Isn‘t the alternative that he deep down resents being a husband and father and is just going through the motions?

It’s so subtle that maybe he does know though? :picard:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The writer/creator doesn’t even know the answer as he stated in the interview at the end. It’s one of those make it whatever you want to be endings.
They fukked :comeon:
He’s basically on the same philosophical way of dealing with shyt that Daphne is on now

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if Al B Sure is really a simp... its not like he lost anything in this transaction. He smashed the thottette a few times. She didn't come home with him but he seems to really care. Some dudes just want to provide, like the traditional role we're "supposed" to fill.....even though lil Ireh was trying his hardest to buck traditional stereotypes. He became his daddies boy by the end, when all 3 were looking at that model. Homie got a long future of trickin off these hoes but its not really because he got it.

Nah that dude was basically one of Lucia’s friends.
They set Albie up perfectly:russ: