Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i've never been on a yacht, but how would you normally go from the yacht to the smaller boat and vice versa? Tanya trying to jump in was dumb as fukk. Lucia's game is strong. She worked Albie hard for those 50,000 euros. I'm irritated Greg got paid. Dude should not have won.

There's a swim step right at the stern, with stairs, you walk down, and the "tender" is right there lol

been on a few

Daps
If y'all recall from the first episode when Tanya was fukking Greg and she was hallucinating seeing the Testa di Moro vases, and said “I must have been dissociating. I was seeing all these faces of men, with these very effeminate hairstyles. And then I saw you, and your eyes were like shark eyes - like completely dead."

The Testa di Moro vases will be a reference to Greg having another partner (which we already knew), where he and the rest of those gay grifters are targeting Tanya. I'd imagine that's the storyline that revolves around the bodies washing up on the beach.
And the award for the most predictable ending goes to.....

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't know if Al B Sure is really a simp... its not like he lost anything in this transaction. He smashed the thottette a few times. She didn't come home with him but he seems to really care. Some dudes just want to provide, like the traditional role we're "supposed" to fill.....even though lil Ireh was trying his hardest to buck traditional stereotypes. He became his daddies boy by the end, when all 3 were looking at that model. Homie got a long future of trickin off these hoes but its not really because he got it.

On the other hand, this Italian dude really makes a living having his broad fukk dudes:patrice:50k is a lot but I don't know if I could cuck for pay. It don't look like he was hurting either.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i've never been on a yacht, but how would you normally go from the yacht to the smaller boat and vice versa? Tanya trying to jump in was dumb as fukk. Lucia's game is strong. She worked Albie hard for those 50,000 euros. I'm irritated Greg got paid. Dude should not have won.
there was a ladder on the side that the Mafia dude used to get up on the boat. The mafia dude been on the yacht for hours so his boat floated a bit further from its intended parking spot (which is why Tanya had to jump)

Lucia is this season's MVP :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
One thing that went over my head: When Daphne “accidentally” showed Harper the photo of her blonde hair blue eyed child, right after telling Harper that she spends a lot of time with her handsome blonde hair blue eyed Trainer Lawrence And then told her that she should get a trainer too

:whoo:yooow i aint even realize that shyt

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
One thing that went over my head: When Daphne “accidentally” showed Harper the photo of her blonde hair blue eyed child, right after telling Harper that she spends a lot of time with her handsome blonde hair blue eyed Trainer Lawrence And then told her that she should get a trainer too

Caught that too. Cac is drowning financially on the job, socially and in his marriage. He taking that shyt on the chin though, sometimes literally. Weaker cacs would've adopted the murder suicide route already. Respect

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope for season 3 they can weave Portia and Uncle Rico into the plot somehow. Maybe cut back to Portia in the states building a case while hes chillin at another White Lotus resort. Or if that takes too much screen time from the travel aspect of the show have it implied Portia’s working with the law and Uncle Rico cant enjoy the vacation cuz he stressed.