Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like Crisofuh said "that's not really his money"...also his pops and mom look like they might be getting back together, so worth it on that front

can't lie I was dying at how Tanya fell and hit her head
AshamedPerfumedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Ethan & Harper ain't a stable relationship but they gon lie to their deathbeds :wow:

also, this is the best era for hoes man :wow: and shoutout to the Lucia, the manager and the background Italian chicks
Now that i think about it, the 50,000 Euros Crisufuh paid would prolly be a lot less than what he’d lose in a divorce.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
When Tanya fell off the yacht :mjlol:, funniest part of the episode to me. She had pretty good aim too for someone in a manic state :leon:.

Albie's dad telling him he's not going to subsidize his simping :pachaha:. Low key not a terrible outcome for him, use his dad's money to bang an Italian dime and still wound up with Portia's number :ehh:. Especially compared to some theories where he would be fighting pimps.

Lucia, Mia, and Valentina came out the season :blessed:

Ethan got his groove back after he smashed Daphne :lolbron:, great reaction from her when Ethan told her something happened with Cameron/Harper.

Also Jack when Portia said he knew about his relationship with his uncle :mjcry:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
wonder if they pick a person or couple of people to be the connecting character(s) to season 3...i expected tanya to be in all of them, but that's out so wondering if we see portia/albie, lucia and her 50K, or ethan/harper (as swinger parents) in season 3
I think Portia returns and takes Tanya’s spot.

Last edited: