Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This season was incredible imo. Way better than season 1. They’ve created some interesting characters. I’ve only gotten to see the finale live (life has been rough for me this past month), but next season if everything is going well. I’m there for the season premiere up until the season finale.

EDIT: And why wasn’t this thread stickied?? The show have to had grown tremendously in popularity this season. It be all over my timeline.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Mike white did it again brehs. B2b
592ff149532a43d033372a02be6f602b--jordan--michael-jordan.jpg

Great finale. Great season

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
The episode felt really dark until the last 5 min. Albie should've been crushed by that and we didn't really feel it.

I think this was not the first time he got played by a woman or the last. It was probably a common occurrence in his life so that shyt was just another week for him lol. He's the quintessential "nice guy" who thinks being a simp pushover will get him in p*ssy. He'll never learn.

Tanya on the boat was simultaneously tense and hilarious...lmao at her repeatedly saying "gays"...."these gays are trying to kill me". Gay mafia for real. RIP

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
EDIT: And why wasn’t this thread stickied?? The show have to had grown tremendously in popularity this season. It be all over my timeline.
this show does like 2-3 pages (35 ppp) per episode...and thats across a whole week. this shyt aint poppin here :heh:

edit: it actually does less, half this thread is S1 & lead up to season 2 chatter lol

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She should have at least taken her heels off before jumping.

I kid you not though. My exact reaction was:

:shaq2:It ain’t even that high up…:damn::damn::damn:
there is quite literally stairs down the back of the yacht so people can enter that water...at worse she stays posted with the gun to ensure the captain don't try no shyt and wait it out to the morning. her dying like that was pure goofiness

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I really dug this season all in all. Way more invested in the characters this go-round and can always trust Mike on building tension. Thought Tanya blindly going ham with the glock in the finale was a bit silly, but after the whole Armond situation last season I guess they can get away with stuff like that, lol.

Liked the way things shook out otherwise. Glad I was wrong about Portia dying as that probably would’ve been too grim for this episode.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The episode felt really dark until the last 5 min. Albie should've been crushed by that and we didn't really feel it.

like Crisofuh said "that's not really his money"...also his pops and mom look like they might be getting back together, so worth it on that front

can't lie I was dying at how Tanya fell and hit her head
AshamedPerfumedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Ethan & Harper ain't a stable relationship but they gon lie to their deathbeds :wow:

also, this is the best era for hoes man :wow: and shoutout to the Lucia, the manager and the background Italian chicks

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I’m living in an alternate reality with people thinking this show is great. I thought the finale was brutal. And wrapping it all up at the airport with everyone on the same flight lol. The two couples all smiles lol. They just randomly paid a whore 50k and shrug it off. Whatever, not going to type up paragraphs going in on it more. To each their own :manny:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Daphne definitely smashed Ethan

For sure. I was half right on my prediction.

I'm gonna predict Ethan fukks Daphne because he thinks Harper fukked Cam but then finds out she didn't and it ruins the marriage. Cam doesn't care because he and Daphne have an open marriage and are swingers. Ethan flips on him and kills Cam in the water.