Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The dude Cam is in financial trouble, whether he needs money or under federal investigation, show is foreshadowing that pretty clearly.

Really good catch about the kid, I did get the fact that why would ultra wealthy British old men nephew be some lower middle class guy from Essex

Have a nice life,very millennial/gen Z extra response.

Yeah, i picked up on it cause he doesn’t have the money for the tutes. He’s pretty much fakin the funk and trying to squeeze whats his name for some kind of loan or investment.

Theres a lot of reoccurring themes between these two seasons

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plaza's plot is once again the worst storyline and has the characters. This bih fittin to fukk the homie because her hubsand lied about the homie cheating on his wife?!?!?!?!
i bet she doesn't go through with it.

they taking too long with the teases, they gonna swerve.

Daps
he didn’t move on, even after getting curved in the cabana he was still interested in Portia, Lucia snatched him up and forced him to get his mind off it, his square ass thought he met a nice girl, but he met and ho...and he’s ok with it 🤗

It’s not her fault she’s a ho! What kind of man would Albie be if he held that against her?!?! :ufdup:

Lucia definitely playing the long game with him. She pretty explicitly told Mia this. I wonder if that was really her pimp she just happened to run into while with Albie. Felt like an act.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Now the question is whether Tanya will clue in on who that 'nephew' really is, or will just continue to believe that they're actually related :mjlol:

It's making more sense now that Greg at least recognized ol dude and dipped to avoid drama or he's in on a bigger scam and disappeared to pass the baton on to the gayng.

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that BOTH the "frat boy" and the old gay guy are scammers pretending to be richer than they really are.
Cameron is involved with Ponzi schemes, and the old guys are involved in a "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" scheme.
:ohhh: I just realized the gay gang rented the same villa as the girls the night before, there was a scene with Tanya overlooking the same pond

The Daphne/Harper scene was interesting too, in the moment I thought Daphne was just implying she sticks around because of her kids and she spends time with them, of course it's worse and they are her trainers kids :mjgrin:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Chris' rant to his Dad was well written and acted too, and reflected some of the themes the show seems to be trying to hit, while getting a little sordid with some of the shows subplots.

Also, can see Mike White taking some criticism for the shows depiction of gay men being a bunch of creepy, predatory debutantes. Though, he is gay, so I assume he knows what he's doing. Actually, both the shows gay characters are preying on younger people.

There's also the idea that gay characters don't have to be "good" to be on screen.