Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
she said she spends more time with him than the husband :dahell:
Shes a STAHM, of course she sees him for “daily training” while her husband is traveling…that still doesn’t mean she’d tell him those are his kids and risk him blowing up her marriage and her bag. It benefits her to fukk him on the side, hurt cam with these b*stard kids, but keep both of them in the dark so she can have her cake and eat it too, it’s not hard to imagine he’d think her husband got her pregnant

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Plaza's plot is once again the worst storyline and has the characters. This bih fittin to fukk the homie because her hubsand lied about the homie cheating on his wife?!?!?!?!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Half way through this episode and sexy ass Lucia is WORKING this nikka Alblie :francis:

“I like you” :unimpressed:
I think she might be fukkin with him for real, she seemed surprised that he thought she was a legit chick and he wasn’t fukking with her as a prostitute. She about to secure that long term contract and US citizenship

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn’t get that read from him at all, breh just came across as someone who doesn’t get a lot of play due to trying to be so nice to compensate for what his dad is, Portia was entertaining him for awhile and he got attached, and now here he is nose wide open for Lucia.

that's how "nice guys" are tho.. they obsess on one woman and then obsess on the next. whoever is around. he only moved on because he got p*ssy :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that's how "nice guys" are tho.. they obsess on one woman and then obsess on the next. whoever is around. he only moved on because he got p*ssy :dead:
he didn’t move on, even after getting curved in the cabana he was still interested in Portia, Lucia snatched him up and forced him to get his mind off it, his square ass thought he met a nice girl, but he met and ho...and he’s ok with it 🤗

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The dude Cam is in financial trouble, whether he needs money or under federal investigation, show is foreshadowing that pretty clearly.

Really good catch about the kid, I did get the fact that why would ultra wealthy British old men nephew be some lower middle class guy from Essex, but I didn't take it as far as that. He probably actually is the guys nephew, the uncle pretty much admits a fetish for young "straight men" directly before that scene.

Have a nice life,very millennial/gen Z extra response.

Last edited: