Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lucia got Albie wrapped around his finger and he’s too naive to see it.

She might like him on some level since he doesn’t treat her like a prostitute but she’s still playing the long game. Wouldnt be surprised if he’s not using a condom :beli:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

She might like him on some level since he doesn’t treat her like a prostitute but she’s still playing the long game. Wouldnt be surprised if he’s not using a condom :beli:

Maybe thats the play, try and get knocked up, secures the bag and redeems her in the eyes of god or something lol

im not you

All Star
Daps
whats your picks on whos gonna get got and whos doing it?

i think tanya and/or portia gonna die in relation to something the gay dudes are up to

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even if she thinks Albie looks good, fukks good, likes spending time with im/etc she's gonna still game him if it's there. It's what hookers do. Especially one who's been in the game for as long as she has, it's second nature.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She shytted on Albie, and shyts on Tanya.

Portia is frustrating as hell to watch, while also being the most realistic character on the show. Not even because of the not liking Albie thing. That’s fine. It’s her not being forthright enough towards the guy and deliberately making out in front of him to mess with his feelings that is wrong.

She’s clearly trying to find herself in her early 20s, but that underlying depression of hers is also bringing out crappy behavior. I’ll say, her actress is doing a great job of nailing down that Gen-Z/Millenial cusp.

i'm gonna tag @dora_da_destroyer and @Peachstate for this.. what yall got to say? i just don't believe Portia owed Albie anything. Even when her and the boy toy was at the beach party.. her and Albie are not a thing they are in the 'just talking' stage.. they literally just met and they both on vacation.

then she sees him chatting Lucia and is :yeshrug: :ehh: about it.. she didn't get mad at all.. then at the bar.. same thing. She sees him with Lucia and Albie only wanted to go out with Lucia as a jealousy ploy.. at least at 1st..

i don't see Portia as doing anything wrong.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think it's kind of accepted that a lot of "modern dating/talking/sex" (to say nothing of previous decades) norms are not necessarily wrong especially in our specific moment, but could considered, with a little more empathy, as inconsiderate, at a minimum.

For instance, ghosting, late responses, ghosting after sex, would all pretty much fall under behavior most of us feel is accepted, not that I do those things. But, probably if any of us heard a story like that, we would think it's just standard operating procedure. But often people, esp. early 20's or even mid 30's are a lot more myopic.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm gonna tag @dora_da_destroyer and @Peachstate for this.. what yall got to say? i just don't believe Portia owed Albie anything. Even when her and the boy toy was at the beach party.. her and Albie are not a thing they are in the 'just talking' stage.. they literally just met and they both on vacation.

then she sees him chatting Lucia and is :yeshrug: :ehh: about it.. she didn't get mad at all.. then at the bar.. same thing. She sees him with Lucia and Albie only wanted to go out with Lucia as a jealousy ploy.. at least at 1st..

i don't see Portia as doing anything wrong.
i mean, the girl was hanging with him everyday until then, even going to meals with him and his folks. i think she easily could've dipped from the cabana to give dude 10 mins 1:1 to let him know she was prolly gonna kick it at the party and to let him down privately. she doesn't owe anything to him in regards to not being interested in someone else at the resort, but i think she should show him some respect and not just brush him off like that in front of Quintin. she curved him on some lightweight disrespectful shyt

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Even if she thinks Albie looks good, fukks good, likes spending time with im/etc she's gonna still game him if it's there. It's what hookers do. Especially one who's been in the game for as long as she has, it's second nature.
hookers is hooking for money - the high class ones like her, not the mental cases beating the pavement - you think she don't wanna be saved long term? albie is young and attractive and loaded, why wouldn't she be open to that as a legit option? you telling me the better option is to play him for some quick cash now and still need to sleep with random (and often old, ugly) men 6 months down the line? nah, her and her girl want status, and you get that by securing the bag for the long term, if you can find a dude who is rich and sees you as a legit option for a GF, you take it, every other rich man is gonna see and interact with her as a ho and be done with her after they nut

edit: lucia was lightweight struggling in the first 1-2 episodes, wasn't till albie's dad put her on the rooms that her ho swag was really on 100...this chick been looking for an exit

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
PufWfPR.png

NMcHOLW.png

6gApJAj.png

FLh5q44.png

L9amJyx.png

rfn1ba9.png

vjDBazE.png

FkCIfC5.png

gslhbze.png

YMkpdne.png

GMWCG2H.png

r4onCCU.png

kLoZEml.png

james-brown.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i mean, the girl was hanging with him everyday until then, even going to meals with him and his folks. i think she easily could've dipped from the cabana to give dude 10 mins 1:1 to let him know she was prolly gonna kick it at the party and to let him down privately. she doesn't owe anything to him in regards to not being interested in someone else at the resort, but i think she should show him some respect and not just brush him off like that in front of Quintin. she curved him on some lightweight disrespectful shyt

maybe she would have did that if she ain't see him chatting with Lucia. She was probably :ehh: alright he moved on.. bet

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hookers is hooking for money - the high class ones like her, not the mental cases beating the pavement - you think she don't wanna be saved long term? albie is young and attractive and loaded, why wouldn't she be open to that as a legit option? you telling me the better option is to play him for some quick cash now and still need to sleep with random (and often old, ugly) men 6 months down the line? nah, her and her girl want status, and you get that by securing the bag for the long term, if you can find a dude who is rich and sees you as a legit option for a GF, you take it, every other rich man is gonna see and interact with her as a ho and be done with her after they nut

edit: lucia was lightweight struggling in the first 1-2 episodes, wasn't till albie's dad put her on the rooms that her ho swag was really on 100...this chick been looking for an exit

If she really wanted to be saved, I don't think she would've asked Albie for money after sex.

And she's gotta know him full on taking her to America and wifing her up is a longshot. I think that she may like him somewhat, but still sees a big play in front of her that she has to take. It's her job.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If she really wanted to be saved, I don't think would've asked Albie for money after sex. And she's gotta know him full on taking her to America and wifing her up is a longshot. I think that she may like him somewhat, but still sees a big play in front of her that she has to take. It's her job.

to me it's both.. yeah those holding hands and ice cream moments are 😊 to her.. but she's also schemin

this show got us dissecting characters movements. Season 2 might be better than season 1