Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:ohhh: I just realized the gay gang rented the same villa as the girls the night before, there was a scene with Tanya overlooking the same pond

The Daphne/Harper scene was interesting too, in the moment I thought Daphne was just implying she sticks around because of her kids and she spends time with them, of course it's worse and they are her trainers kids :mjgrin:
That plot line is so hard to watch. Especially Cameron trying to move on Harper. The fact that he's trying to get with her only proves that Ethan was telling the truth about him, and the fact that his own wife basically told her she knows what he does should make her trust Ethan more.

But she's fukked up emotionally because if he could hide what happened before, she's asking what else he's hidden from her and if she can believe anything he says. She's so in her feelings that anything could happen.

I have a feeling Cameron might try to make a move, then he'll get aggressive and she might kill him on accident, otherwise I think dude might OD. Getting caught up in a party.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Half way through this episode and sexy ass Lucia is WORKING this nikka Alblie :francis:

“I like you” :unimpressed:

I think she might be fukkin with him for real, she seemed surprised that he thought she was a legit chick and he wasn’t fukking with her as a prostitute. She about to secure that long term contract and US citizenship

I know she's running some kind of scam, I just can't tell if it's to get to the US, to threaten him with a fake pimp, to get him to fight her real pimp, to get him to *pretend* to be a pimp to take money from Cameron, or to blackmail his father :russ:

Chris' rant to his Dad was well written and acted too, and reflected some of the themes the show seems to be trying to hit, while getting a little sordid with some of the shows subplots.

Also, can see Mike White taking some criticism for the shows depiction of gay men being a bunch of creepy, predatory debutantes. Though, he is gay, so I assume he knows what he's doing. Actually, both the shows gay characters are preying on younger people.

There's also the idea that gay characters don't have to be "good" to be on screen.

I read a comment online that basically said since everyone on this show is terrible, it would be discriminatory to make the gays NOT terrible :troll:

Daps
:ohhh: I just realized the gay gang rented the same villa as the girls the night before, there was a scene with Tanya overlooking the same pond

Nah, Daphne/Harper rented a villa in Noto the gays are in Palmero. Opposite sides of the island.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
is everyone terrible? Portia hasn't done anything wrong..
Portia is frustrating as hell to watch, while also being the most realistic character on the show. Not even because of the not liking Albie thing. That’s fine. It’s her not being forthright enough towards the guy and deliberately making out in front of him to mess with his feelings that is wrong.

She’s clearly trying to find herself in her early 20s, but that underlying depression of hers is also bringing out crappy behavior. I’ll say, her actress is doing a great job of nailing down that Gen-Z/Millenial cusp.

Last edited: