Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm thinking the young British dude is a sex worker hired by the old, gay rich guys to distract Portia while they run whatever game they are running on Tanya. Accents between them don't match up. Possibly Tanya's husband devised a plan to try and get her to do something that would void the prenup and that's why he was so mad Portia was there.......now they had to hire a sex worker to distract her.

I have to admit...when I first read this post I thought it was kind of a silly theory.

But as I watched today's episode:
:ohhh:

...it's starting to look more and more true.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That's precisely it.

My wife and I disagreed, but was Daphne saying Ethan's Cam's kids are the trainer's? :damn:

I thought she was, but my wife claimed it was something else.

them kids are full on Targaryen...none of Cam's DNA is in them

also shout out to Lucia for being the only woman getting naked on here...you can see the difference in mindset between a foreign actress & American one

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i don't view Albie as a nice guy... he believes women owe him their time because he's soooo nice to them.... some incel behavior.

I don't think he's exactly like that, more naive than anything. He thought he made a connection with Portia and was eager to hang out, but when she was choosing differently with the British boy toy, he moved on and didn't have an attitude when he saw her tonight :manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It was obvi ol boy was getting down with them old men. Portia shat on the nice guy to fall for a bisexual prostitute while the prostitute Lucia came up on the nice guy who bout to save her ho ass….hoes be winnin

valnetina and this lesbian crush on her subordinate is about to metoo herself

and the whole situation with the two couples is hella uncomfortable :heh:

I think that BOTH the "frat boy" and the old gay guy are scammers pretending to be richer than they really are.
Cameron is involved with Ponzi schemes, and the old guys are involved in a "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" scheme.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
full

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that trainer is content just having some other man raise his children with her? :dahell:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't view Albie as a nice guy... he believes women owe him their time because he's soooo nice to them.... some incel behavior.
I didn’t get that read from him at all, breh just came across as someone who doesn’t get a lot of play due to trying to be so nice to compensate for what his dad is, Portia was entertaining him for awhile and he got attached, and now here he is nose wide open for Lucia.