Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What was the "i want to be inside you" part about?

Was that played for latent bro dude laughs or was that meant to be latent bro dude real?

Daps
Aubrey’s character wants to see if the husband she spends a large part of her life with will come out with the truth, and he hasn’t yet which is very disappointing. Ethan should know his wife by now. She can read people like a book and can definitely pick up on when her husband is lying to her.

But I agree though, miscommunication is biting a lot of the characters in the rear here. I would’ve brought up the condom situation a lot earlier.

I think that’s the rub here…she thought she could read people like a book and she thought she could tell when her husband was lying, but then she found that condom wrapper and realized she missed it here. That’s why she was so shell shocked the rest of the episode. If he’s lying about last night and she didn’t catch it, how many other times did he lie without her catching it? Got her feeling like her whole marriage is built on a house of cards. A bit of a leap, but she’s reeling cuz this is the first time she’s had to question what she thought was rock solid.

And I agree with breh that this all could be avoided if people just talked, but that tends to be the case with relationships. The husband is stuck trying to balance being a loyal husband and a loyal friend. It’s easy for us to say he should’ve just came clean to his wife since he really wasn’t guilty of anything and it would have just further gassed her perception of the other couple’s marriage, but from his perspective he promised to uphold the bro code and there was no reason to break it since he knew he was solid in his own marriage and thought he had covered his tracks. He’s clearly struggled with friendships and for whatever reason wants to be this guy’s friend so it makes sense that he’d try to keep his word here to the friend. :manny:

I don’t know if he’s always this aloof or just blinded by his desire to be this guy’s friend, but his wife repeatedly asking him what really went down last night should’ve hinted to him that he may not have covered his tracks as well as he thought. :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
What was the "i want to be inside you" part about?

Was that played for latent bro dude laughs or was that meant to be latent bro dude real?
Joking cac, frat bro talk that Ethan wasn’t used to is my guess. I mean it wouldn’t surprise me either if they had an intimate past, but I think Cameron is just trying to gain power over him to get to the money easily.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The scene was played pretty down the middle, but Ethan's reaction, (sick) and his "bro code" pre amble, seems to hint at the intimate past, they were in college and roommates.

If you were just reading the transcript, you would assume he was serious, Cameron plays that narcissistic type who wants to be holding power over or seducing someone all the time, even without the actual sex, but it was still played very straight for a bro dude frat joke. I know a lot of guys exactly like him, always selling you, which is a part of seduction on some level.

Overall, I see that criticism that says this season is lighter and less interested in complex questioning of norms and power is on point. This plays closer to reality TV tropes than what was a complex look at power, privilege and vulnerability in the first season.

Also, the idea that people could solve all these issues by merely talking is well taken, on two fronts, one is that Roger Ebert used that phrase to describe "idiot plots"", where the story would not exist if people did what would be much more reasonable and talk, rather than keep absurd or extreme secrets, rely on spying and misunderstood circumstances, all common tropes in romantic comedies, which this White Lotus is veering close to. Though, what I am describing what apply to a lot of Shakspeare's romantic comedies too.

Second, is that many people DON'T talk, because of the difficulty of direct communication, and the potential conflict it can bring. I like to think I am 100% willing and able to have vulnerable and direct convos, and I usually am, but im not 100%. And many people do rely on "gut feelings", or irrational conspiracies even in the relatively mundane scenarios about a personal relationship.

I have met so many women, and men too, who are like masters in social media surveillance, who absolutely do not use those skills in any real or constructive way. And who can construct narratives out of false or misleading information.

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I’m fukking with this season more than the last one honestly.

As am I. I didn't think season one was Emmy worthy, let alone 10x Emmy worthy. I've enjoyed this season much more. I've even preferred Tanya's performance / storyline. :sas2:

Simona Tabasco is so fine. I knew since I saw her on that netflix show, but she really showed it at the beach tonight :noah: :ohlawd:

She is one sizzling, scintillating, Sicilian, slut. :whew:

It'd be a W if he took it and moved on, but he's gonna fall in love with her. And she's a seasoned hooker so she's gonna take advantage of it.

She's tryna change now. She mentioned how she's ashamed of her hooker actions which is why she drags Mia along with her cuz she doesn't wanna be alone in her shameful acts. So maybe she won't run game on Albie this time? Then again, she does wanna go to California. And this cocksucker, sorry, that's Lucia, did go to Stanford, as we've heard a hundred times now. :patrice:

I’m surprised the half stepping whore didn’t just take a seat and start singing. Better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission as a whore. And since she can actually sing better than him, they may have let her keep singing to appease the guests. :manny:

:dead: Great whore usage. Style P-esque. Only a blind man could fall in love with a whore. Watch out, Albie. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6...as a whore. :skip:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Calling it now, Lucia is gonna say that she's pregnant so she can hitch a ride with them to LA. Portia is going to get fired by Tanya, but Harper will help out because she's an employment lawyer. One of the prostitutes is going to die, probably Mia.

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Okay now it’s getting good. Both of the youngins finally got some, can’t wait for their awkward interaction now, or it may oddly make them want to actually hookup now, sometimes it be like that.

I was lil triggered by Harper’s demeanor this episode cause I’ve seen that before where a woman shuts down because she thinks she knows something rather than just being direct and asking, she makes herself more angry by repeatedly asking and not getting the response she wants. Clever and annoying how she put it in the bathroom so now he has to address it.

Was glad to see Tanya happy but I could care less about her storyline this season tbh

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully tanya is one of the people that dies

200w.gif