Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but at least he ran into Lucia. if he ain't have to pay that's a W.

Lucia probably my favorite character right now. She's gorgeous :noah: and playing the hell outta her role..

It'd be a W if he took it and moved on, but he's gonna fall in love with her. And she's a seasoned hooker so she's gonna take advantage of it.

Albies not gonna kill anybody but he's gonna end the season with a way different view of women.

Daps
like father like father like son:russ:

The line of the episode:russ:

And the episode of the season:wow:

Tanya is a borderline retarded. I’m convinced these homos are part of her husband’s plan. Portia is a useless, tf she even assisting with if she can’t point out obvious sus circumstances? Husband must have made a last minute audible to add the young stud once he realized Tanya brought her. Used him to keep her distracted, and this dumb hoe getting wrapped up right in it:snoop:

I’m surprised the half stepping whore didn’t just take a seat and start singing. Better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission as a whore. And since she can actually sing better than him, they may have let her keep singing to appease the guests. :manny:

Unless I’m reading this wrong, it’s looking like Albie got to fukk for free:umad:

The cake goes to Aubrey Plaza…the second she gets to revel in the fact that she confirmed the other couple’s marriage is a sham, she’s blasted in the face with the fact that her own union isn’t as solid as she thought. Very well written and well acted. Even though we know he didn’t cheat, he is lying to her and she felt comfort superiority in the notion that her marriage was about trust and being completely open and honest with all communications, but…:francis:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Every transition shot on this show continues to be gorgeous :wow:

Gissepi :picard:, shouldn't have been trying to smash in a church :ufdup:. Mamma Mia :skip:, she had quite the switch-up in this episode.

Grandpa continues to be really funny, him getting a peek this episode :mjgrin:

Ethan didn't cheat, but his wife doesn't know :francis:.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Drained him so hard, creh got a headache. That mouth to waist technique, and she swallowed...with a smile. What a demon :ohlawd:

And the yuppie story line is the absolute worse. It can be resolved by two ppl actually talking to one another, any combination of ppl. Plazas character been talking nonstop but now she has nothing to say:childplease:, about anything

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drained him so hard, creh got a headache. That mouth to waist technique, and she swallowed...with a smile. What a demon :ohlawd:

And the yuppie story line is the absolute worse. It can be resolved by two ppl actually talking to one another, any combination of ppl. Plazas character been talking nonstop but now she has nothing to say:childplease:, about anything

Because all that shyt talking she did about them applies to her now so she feels :flabbynsick:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Aubrey’s character wants to see if the husband she spends a large part of her life with will come out with the truth, and he hasn’t yet which is very disappointing. Ethan should know his wife by now. She can read people like a book and can definitely pick up on when her husband is lying to her.

But I agree though, miscommunication is biting a lot of the characters in the rear here. I would’ve brought up the condom situation a lot earlier.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Albie should stunt on the goofy white girl on the rest of the vacay like

joe-burrow-cigar.gif

But too bad he's gonna be sprung :francis: