Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thought Albie actually handled the Portia exchange well there, though he still has those moments that lets you know just how naive his whole worldview is. Man’s attachment is on another level after the first round of sex, and he’s the only one in bed with socks on. :dead: @ him asking Chrissy for hooker money.

Finding Cam more unlikeable than Shane from the first season, which is saying a lot. Don’t think Harper will stoop down low enough to sleep with the dude, but I can see Ethan growing more paranoid and making up scenarios in his head of them fukking when that’s not the case in actuality.

Daps
Also seems kinda odd, Cam hasn’t paid that little €1300. Small price to pay to not having these whores blow up your spot; I thought that’s literally the reason they claim they fukk with whores.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in dire financial troubles and NEEDS Ethan’s business.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also seems kinda odd, Cam hasn’t paid that little €1300. Small price to pay to not having these whores blow up your spot; I thought that’s literally the reason they claim they fukk with whores.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in dire financial troubles and NEEDS Ethan’s business.

Yea I wasn't sure at first but after this episode I think he's in a bad spot money wise.