Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading it that way, mostly because of the issues from his Dad, the way those scenes are framed, I think the writing is saying he actually believes in those things.

Possibly because of his relationship with his Dad, plus his education at Stanford, he really wants to be different. Maybe he is just pandering, but you have three generations of men, Abraham, by far the most offensive and misogynist (even if he really doesn't realize this, or mean it harmfully), the Dad, (Chris) a liar, unfaithful, serially unfaithful yet here's someone who has shown kindness, empathy, generosity to all the women in the show, beside his wife, in some regards. From the employees, to the Italian's he's sleeping with, to Portia, everyone, yet he still embodies these negative traits, in his own way.

Then youu have the son, who doesn't quite know what to do or how to act, but he doesn't want to be either his Dad or his Grandfather.
Exactly.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It does appear to be coasting, making the debauchery less guilty

daemonova

Daps
All 3 eps end with the prostitutes fukking.

The young male actors are extremely effiminate. It's distracting. Especially plazas husband.
Plaza should have hijack his shower, grab his penis :dame: then see what he was going to do.

daemonova

Daps
The only requirement to pull in 2022 is to have globs of money so to be curve at an Italian resort by an infinity pool is quite the accomplishment

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The "exciting" "sexualized British dude is the kind of guy many women would want to hook up with on vacation, I've heard many of those stories from women over the years. The Stanford kid is who you date back home and settle down with.

And exactly who she is describing, a "caveman". I read a great thing about sexuality that said often our sexual attractions are the opposite of what are values are, or what we want them to be. Or think they should be.

Kind of like for me, I find attraction in all kinds of women, but when I see someone with huge nails, surgically enhanced body, tattoos, mid level designer gear, who just screams DYSFUNCTIONAL (even if sometimes I may be wrong) furiously texting on some oversize phone attachment, and we catch each other's eye, there's something ELSE that screams I want to be in bed with this woman, but I know know intrinsically, that it's better to keep walking.

I grew up around women like that, like as kid, girls I dated in middle school were very much like that, so it makes sense I still carry that attraction around to this day. But, when i actually have girls like that texting me to come over, I just know, this isn't really what I want in my life, even for a few hours, because I know that a few steps in the wrong direction, and you have some dude kicking in the door, or some guy on your line, like a rap skit.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Cameron is a scum bag for real and I fukks with it. He knows what he is and I love to see it. Didn't think that actor had it in him to play that kind of character :ehh:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
alexandria daddario doesn't even get naked in this from what I've seen thus far. and it's not like she ain't been naked as fukk on HBO before :rudy:
My guy is watching and posting about season 1 in the season 2 thread.

:whoo: